State Lawmaker Arrested For child Prostitution Charges... Republican

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I hate both parties equally, but I get tired of reading thread after thread posted by Republicans on this forum blaming Liberals for homosexuality and pedophilia, so I thought I would share this.

"OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — An Oklahoma state senator was booked Thursday on child prostitution charges for allegedly hiring a 17-year-old boy for sex, leading to calls for his resignation and a separate internal investigation into his years of work with a youth program.

Ralph Shortey, a 35-year-old conservative Republican who has a wife and three young daughters, surrendered to authorities on charges of engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church. He was released after about two hours on a $100,000 bond."

Oklahoma lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges

I hate both parties equally, but I get tired of reading thread after thread posted by Republicans on this forum blaming Liberals for homosexuality and pedophilia, so I thought I would share this.

"OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — An Oklahoma state senator was booked Thursday on child prostitution charges for allegedly hiring a 17-year-old boy for sex, leading to calls for his resignation and a separate internal investigation into his years of work with a youth program.

Ralph Shortey, a 35-year-old conservative Republican who has a wife and three young daughters, surrendered to authorities on charges of engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church. He was released after about two hours on a $100,000 bond."

You're late. I posted it yesterday.

Well it's on the front page of Yahoo right now...and it certainly isn't on the first page here. I wonder why....

Well it's on the front page of Yahoo right now...and it certainly isn't on the first page here. I wonder why....
Are you that limited? You post something and people respond and then more threads get started and push yours down. Jesus Christ!

Are you that limited? You post something and people respond and then more threads get started and push yours down. Jesus Christ!

That limited? I refresh my page every couple of minutes and it hasn't been on the front page all day. Besides your post was probably in the flame zone and had to do with talking about his genitals. Not trying to flame, but being serious.

As I said, I get tired of Republicans on this board blaming all types of immoral behavior on the opposing party instead of just talking about the problem itself. Fact is, it is a problem that transcends BOTH parties.

Those are facts, but anyone hung up on the political left or right have no clue wtf planet they are on.
hate to break it to you but the Globalist Elites who run child sex rings are mostly Democrats, yeah yeah there are republicans too
but Clinton Hmmm democrat
Epstein one of the biggest pedophiles out there and the Clintons hang out with him
Hollywood is filled with sexual perverts why do you think they use music and videos, movies to indoctrinate and sexualize kids Duuuuh

You should get off the LEFT RIGHT trance and realize it is an issue in general and who gives a rats ass if one is a Democrat or Republican.

That limited? I refresh my page every couple of minutes and it hasn't been on the front page all day. Besides your post was probably in the flame zone and had to do with talking about his genitals. Not trying to flame, but being serious.

As I said, I get tired of Republicans on this board blaming all types of immoral behavior on the opposing party instead of just talking about the problem itself. Fact is, it is a problem that transcends BOTH parties.
Like I said, your are late, I posted it yesterday.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Those are facts, but anyone hung up on the political left or right have no clue wtf planet they are on.
hate to break it to you but the Globalist Elites who run child sex rings are mostly Democrats, yeah yeah there are republicans too
Epstein one of the biggest pedophiles out there and the Clintons hang out with him
Hollywood is filled with sexual perverts why do you think they use music and videos, movies to indoctrinate and sexualize kids Duuuuh

You should get off the LEFT RIGHT trance and realize it is an issue in general and who gives a rats ass if one is a Democrat or Republican.

Trump partied with Epstein...don't give me that bull crap.

Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Trump partied with Epstein... there is a thread about Trump being on a witness list because of Epstein... Your little post here doesn't mean shit when it comes to proving Democrats are more into pedophilia than Republicans. The guy I posted is CHARGED WITH THE CRIME. Though I don't doubt Clinton did something wrong, he's not been charged with a crime.

Trump partied with Epstein...don't give me that bull crap.

He did go there , then he learned what he was hung for and got the phuck out of there .
Alex and he has gone over that prior to his winning. It was one time and one time only
CLINTONS hang out with the fkr like it is a tea party.

But again think about it drop the left right thing and see what these jackasses are doing just in general that should be the point more than whether or not its a Dem or a Rep. Know what I mean jelly bean.

Good deal pedo's belong in jail not in politics regardless of their political affiliation.

Forum List

Back