State of panic grips Northern Ca. as atmospheric move in

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘State of panic’ grips Northern California as atmospheric river moves in

The first band of what officials predict will be the most powerful storm in a decade moved into Northern California on Saturday, with officials warning of widespread flooding and epic snowfall. “People are definitely in a state of panic right now,” said El Dorado County Sheriff’s Sgt. Todd Hammitt. “We’re getting a lot of calls asking if we’re going to be able to deal with everything. It’s the general pandemonium of not knowing what’s coming.”

Well I guess this could be scary, but hey what can we do about it. Maybe Al Gore can use the incident to milk a few more billions out the sheep.

• Banned

OH LOOK LITTLE MORON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK END TIMES PROVIDES YOU , your so fkn low at how you and your cronies poke fun at PEOPEL'S SOURCES, making you idiots so fkn stupid looking...

END TIMES HAS A LITTLE LINK THAT SAYS READ MORE OMG ASS LOOK WHERE IT GOES TOOO

upload_2017-1-7_9-12-4.png

• Banned
You are so fkn stupid you can't even click on the link they provide HAHAHAHA keep talking moron you prove how fkn stupid you are all by yourself. ass hole
whos they? the lizard people?

PATHETIC
so why not link it directly? why let everyone know you read endtimes.org and think your reading the news? are you one of those people on the freeway warning us about the apocalypse?

tin8.jpg

You are so fkn stupid you can't even click on the link they provide HAHAHAHA keep talking moron you prove how fkn stupid you are all by yourself. ass hole

PATHETIC
so why not link it directly? why let everyone know you read endtimes.org and think your reading the news? are you one of those people on the freeway warning us about the apocalypse?

tin8.jpg

upload_2017-1-7_9-27-19.png

You get an A

PATHETIC

tin8.jpg

View attachment 105594

You get an A
fake as hell ...do you just believe everything you read on the internet?

OH LOOK LITTLE MORON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK END TIMES PROVIDES YOU , your so fkn low at how you and your cronies poke fun at PEOPEL'S SOURCES, making you idiots so fkn stupid looking...

View attachment 105593
That's great except for one thing, the LA Times site won't let me read it unless I have an account, that's not gonna happen so I can't read the article, oh well........

They linked to the same article, goofball. Good grief have you lemmings been trained well.

You actually are convinced fallacious thinking(attacking the source rather than the claims) makes you smart!
thinking your smart because you read paranoid bullshit conspiracy mags and chain emails like theyre news... is what makes you a republican

View attachment 105593
That's great except for one thing, the LA Times site won't let me read it unless I have an account, that's not gonna happen so I can't read the article, oh well........
They linked to the same article, goofball. Good grief have you lemmings been trained well.

You actually are convinced fallacious thinking(attacking the source rather than the claims) makes you smart!
thinking your smart because you read paranoid bullshit conspiracy mags and chain emails like theyre news... is what makes you a republican
Paranoid conspiracies like the Russians hacked voting machines? Lol

View attachment 105593

Paranoid conspiracies like the Russians hacked voting machines? Lol
aww its retarded

Forum List

Back