State of the Union

No problem for me....

Simplify......simplify.....simplify

All I need is one card that proves without question that I am John Doe

Let me use it for any purpose I choose
You WANT a national ID card? Oh you poor misguided individual.

You talk big about voter ID until it comes to you

Voter ID is about showing the same ID to register and to cast your vote. Its not a big deal unless your party thinks it can only win with illegal votes.

With the dems, it's always about blame Whitey or Righty....It's all they have, and no doubt written in their "Political Playbook For Dummies".

And they beat Romney by a large electoral vote margin, picked up seats in the House and picked up seats in the Senate, all with the country in disarray and unemployment hovering around 8%.

Doesn't say much for the GOP, does it? A reasonable person must wonder who the "dummies" actually are.

It should also be noted that the GOP has blamed almost everyone except for Governor Romney for Governor Romney's loss.

If we have Voter ID cards then I would say first to accept Drivers licenses that are marked as valid citizen (we'd have to add a bock because some non citizens can get a DL), likewise state ID's, then if someone did not have those we provide a free ID, to include transportation and assistance in finding any documents needed..

As far as Romneys loss I blame the GOP for not getting out the vote and not educating the voters......

Forum List

Back