State of the Union

Your National ID card would have nothing on it but your name, a picture, some biometric measure and a barcode or chip

All it does is prove that you are John Doe

Insert your card at a WalMart and it will come up that John Doe has a WalMart credit card and a Master Card

Have a cop run your ID and it will show that John Doe has multiple moving violations and a warrant

Insert at the voting booth and it will show that John Doe resides in that district and has not voted in this election

No.. BECAUSE THOSE ARE NOT FEDERAL CONCERNS.... there is no way that should be allowed or done on a federal ID card

It is not a federal ID card....It is YOUR ID card

Issued and controlled by the federal government... The fed has no business whether I have a credit line at walmart.. or if I have 2 speeding tickets in FLA.. or whether I use Cigna for health insurance.. or whatever.. NONE of that should be linked or used in any way shape or form with government issued ID

Sorry charlie.. I know you love your all powerful nanny state government.. but no chance

No.. BECAUSE THOSE ARE NOT FEDERAL CONCERNS.... there is no way that should be allowed or done on a federal ID card

Issued and controlled by the federal government... The fed has no business whether I have a credit line at walmart.. or if I have 2 speeding tickets in FLA.. or whether I use Cigna for health insurance.. or whatever.. NONE of that should be linked or used in any way shape or form with government issued ID

Sorry charlie.. I know you love your all powerful nanny state government.. but no chance

The Fed has no access to your credit card history or driving record

They only have access to what is in the Federal database on John Doe

Your Health Insurer will have no access to your tax records or driving records. They will only have access to records they loaded under John Doe

Your Health Insurer will have no access to your tax records or driving records. They will only have access to records they loaded under John Doe

Nope... sorry... want none of it lined or tied to any sort of government card, form, or whatever else... sorry.... this is about as nanny state big government as it comes

Nope... sorry... want none of it lined or tied to any sort of government card, form, or whatever else... sorry.... this is about as nanny state big government as it comes

Not me

Carry ONE card in my wallet and let it do everything

Not me

Issued and controlled by big mommy government... which is not the constitutional job of government...

As if there was not enough proof how much of a big government nanny-stater you are

Not me

Issued and controlled by big mommy government... which is not the constitutional job of government...

As if there was not enough proof how much of a big government nanny-stater you are

Its common sense

Why do I need dozens of cards with my name on it?

Not me

Its common sense

BECAUSE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.. NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB

You want an all in one card for everything non-government... start a company and offer it... but you don't mix government things such as passport, voter ID, social security card etc with private sector crap you and you alone are responsible for and that government has no business with the information

Its common sense

You want an all in one card for everything non-government... start a company and offer it... but you don't mix government things such as passport, voter ID, social security card etc with private sector crap you and you alone are responsible for and that government has no business with the information

No problem for me....

Simplify......simplify.....simplify

All I need is one card that proves without question that I am John Doe

Let me use it for any purpose I choose

you people and mediamatters are desperate sobs..
fox news isn't REPUBLICANS. or if it is than Pmsnbc, Bill Maher, David Letterman, John Stewart, etc is Democrats
Speaking of MSNBC.....did you catch Chris Mathews gushing over the fact that Christopher Dorner mentioned he admired Mathews in his insane manifesto?.....He even went so far as to claim that Dorner must have been some kind of intellectual because he admired so many lefty loon media types.

Yep, lefty's are friggin' loons!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Well, lets just see how Republicans vote on laws making it easier for people to cast a ballot

Wanna guess?

Tell me this, why do you libs object to proving who you are before voting? you had to prove your identity in order to register to vote, why not show the same ID at the polling place?

This is not really about voting is it? its about finding a way for illegals to vote, for people to vote multiple times, and for dead people to vote. Thats what the dem outrage is all about, finding ways to stuff the ballot boxes. you know it and I know it.

It is all of the above and also a way to promote the lie that the evil Republicans, especially the Tea Party, are all racist, rich white people that want to force you to prove that you are a citizen just because they hate all people with darker skin color than theirs. It's supposedly one more way to suppress latinos and
poor blacks that can't afford to get a photo I.D. and it works because these same people are really stupid and will believe anything negative that is said about evil white people.
With the dems, it's always about blame Whitey or Righty....It's all they have, and no doubt written in their "Political Playbook For Dummies".

Its common sense

No problem for me....

You WANT a national ID card? Oh you poor misguided individual.

With the dems, it's always about blame Whitey or Righty....It's all they have, and no doubt written in their "Political Playbook For Dummies".

And they beat Romney by a large electoral vote margin, picked up seats in the House and picked up seats in the Senate, all with the country in disarray and unemployment hovering around 8%.

Doesn't say much for the GOP, does it? A reasonable person must wonder who the "dummies" actually are.

And they beat Romney by a large electoral vote margin, picked up seats in the House and picked up seats in the Senate, all with the country in disarray and unemployment hovering around 8%.

Doesn't say much for the GOP, does it? A reasonable person must wonder who the "dummies" actually are.

what it says is the dummies can be sold to vote on hate..not on someones record..back in the day when the people were smarter or cared, not sure which, obama would of never been re-elected with the record he had, like Jimmy Carter...this is whats scary about today

No problem for me....

You WANT a national ID card? Oh you poor misguided individual.

You talk big about voter ID until it comes to you

I've carried a Federal Issued ID most of my adult life. No problem.......

Me too. No problem whatsoever. But the ID I carried was free of charge; all voter ID cards should have your mug on them and be provided free of charge. We're the most advanced nation in the world...or at least in North America....or at least in North America south of Canada...are you telling me that we can't issue voter ID cards to anyone who wants one?

It should also be noted that the GOP has blamed almost everyone except for Governor Romney for Governor Romney's loss.

I've carried a Federal Issued ID most of my adult life. No problem.......

Me too. No problem whatsoever. But the ID I carried was free of charge; all voter ID cards should have your mug on them and be provided free of charge. We're the most advanced nation in the world...or at least in North America....or at least in North America south of Canada...are you telling me that we can't issue voter ID cards to anyone who wants one?

That is my major problem. Those who drive or are in the Military have no problems with ID. Always had one.

If you don't drive, most states allow you to get ID at the DMV. But DMVs are situated to be convenient to drivers and not non-drivers

Go out, make sure 99% of Americans have ID and then require it for voting

Forum List

Back