State of the Union

.....I don't think Obama stopped to take a drink though in his hour and some minutes. That's the difference between a pro and a rookie. .....

Going slightly more than an hour without taking a drink?

:eusa_eh:

It doesn't take much to impress some people.

Especially Obama supporters.
No shit.....just imagine the sheer entertainment value of dangling a foil ball attached to a string in the faces of these Obamabot Moonbats.

Ok mr wizard, what exactly were his lies? what did he say about obama that is not true? specific quotes please--not bs left wing talking points.

Lying makes you thirsty!

This idea – that our problems were caused by a government that was too small – it's just not true. In fact, a major cause of our recent downturn was a housing crisis created by reckless government policies.

And the idea that more taxes and more government spending is the best way to help hardworking middle class taxpayers – that's an old idea that's failed every time it's been tried.

More government isn't going to help you get ahead. It's going to hold you back.

More government isn't going to create more opportunities. It's going to limit them.

And more government isn't going to inspire new ideas, new businesses and new private sector jobs. It's going to create uncertainty. Because more government breeds complicated rules and laws that a small business can't afford to follow.

Because more government raises taxes on employers who then pass the costs on to their employees through fewer hours, lower pay and even layoffs.

And because many government programs that claim to help the middle class, often end up hurting them instead.

No wonder Rubio had to stop his lying to grab a drink

what Rubio said about big govt is true.

Government= EVIL

Well, I was not impressed. More promises and B.S. I observed him closely, and he is certainly one good con artist. He might have alot of people fooled but not all of us.

After glossing over state Republicans' role in exacerbating long lines at the ballot box, three Fox hosts mocked the hours-long wait and multiple trips a 102-year-old woman endured in order to cast her vote in 2012.

On Fox News Radio's Kilmeade & Friends, host Brian Kilmeade and Fox's Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer laughed off the difficulties 102-year-old Desiline Victor endured in order to vote in the 2012 election. Victor, who was invited to the State of the Union address and whom President Obama applauded for enduring a long wait to vote, had to make two trips to the polls and wait in line for over three hours before she was able to cast her ballot. Discussing Victor, MacCallum wondered, "What's the big deal?" and said, "This is such a non-issue. Ridiculous." Hemmer added that at the State of the Union, "They held her up as a victim. What was she a victim of?"

More: Fox Mocks 102-Year-Old's Long Wait To Vote

After glossing over state Republicans' role in exacerbating long lines at the ballot box, three Fox hosts mocked the hours-long wait and multiple trips a 102-year-old woman endured in order to cast her vote in 2012.

On Fox News Radio's Kilmeade & Friends, host Brian Kilmeade and Fox's Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer laughed off the difficulties 102-year-old Desiline Victor endured in order to vote in the 2012 election. Victor, who was invited to the State of the Union address and whom President Obama applauded for enduring a long wait to vote, had to make two trips to the polls and wait in line for over three hours before she was able to cast her ballot. Discussing Victor, MacCallum wondered, "What's the big deal?" and said, "This is such a non-issue. Ridiculous." Hemmer added that at the State of the Union, "They held her up as a victim. What was she a victim of?"

Republicans are clueless...totally clueless

Republicans are clueless...totally clueless

you people and mediamatters are desperate sobs..
fox news isn't REPUBLICANS. or if it is than Pmsnbc, Bill Maher, David Letterman, John Stewart, etc is Democrats

Last edited:
you people and mediamatters are desperate sobs..
fox news isn't REPUBLICANS. or if it is than Pmsnbc is Democrats

Why do Republicans celebrate making it so hard to fucking vote?

wtf are you talking about? who is celebrating anything..you and the troll are some silly people..please TRY thinking for yourself

Well, lets just see how Republicans vote on laws making it easier for people to cast a ballot

Wanna guess?

The local election board here is primarily all Democrats. We had some polling places that had a few hours wait. So who do you want to blame that on?

Why do Republicans celebrate making it so hard to fucking vote?

wtf are you talking about? who is celebrating anything..you and the troll are some silly people..please TRY thinking for yourself

Well, lets just see how Republicans vote on laws making it easier for people to cast a ballot

Wanna guess?

Tell me this, why do you libs object to proving who you are before voting? you had to prove your identity in order to register to vote, why not show the same ID at the polling place?

This is not really about voting is it? its about finding a way for illegals to vote, for people to vote multiple times, and for dead people to vote. Thats what the dem outrage is all about, finding ways to stuff the ballot boxes. you know it and I know it.

Wanna guess?

Tell me this, why do you libs object to proving who you are before voting? you had to prove your identity in order to register to vote, why not show the same ID at the polling place?

This is not really about voting is it? its about finding a way for illegals to vote, for people to vote multiple times, and for dead people to vote. Thats what the dem outrage is all about, finding ways to stuff the ballot boxes. you know it and I know it.

It is all of the above and also a way to promote the lie that the evil Republicans, especially the Tea Party, are all racist, rich white people that want to force you to prove that you are a citizen just because they hate all people with darker skin color than theirs. It's supposedly one more way to suppress latinos and
poor blacks that can't afford to get a photo I.D. and it works because these same people are really stupid and will believe anything negative that is said about evil white people.

Wanna guess?

It is all of the above and also a way to promote the lie that the evil Republicans, especially the Tea Party, are all racist, rich white people that want to force you to prove that you are a citizen just because they hate all people with darker skin color than theirs. It's supposedly one more way to suppress latinos and
poor blacks that can't afford to get a photo I.D. and it works because these same people are really stupid and will believe anything negative that is said about evil white people.

What I find totally amusing is the dem/lib claim that there are a significant number of people in the USA today that do not have any form of ID.

No drivers license, no SS number, no utility bill, no paycheck stub, no student ID, Nothing.

But yet somehow these people registered to vote and now cannot provide the ID that they used to register in order to cast their ballot.

are democrats really that stupid? :cuckoo:

The local election board here is primarily all Democrats. We had some polling places that had a few hours wait. So who do you want to blame that on?

Do you vote? I sure do

I do not want to spend hours waiting on line for a process that takes me about a minute to complete. If you can't get people in and out in 30 minutes or less I blame the local election board.

Wanna guess?

Voter ID has nothing to do with lines that are hours long.

My view is that every American has a National ID card linked to a biometric trait. That card serves as your voter ID, birth certificate, passport, drivers license, health insurance card, credit card, library card and whatever other card you may carry.

That said, voting is a constitutional right. If a government ID is required to vote then you should be provided that card free of charge and from a convenient location. Telling someone who does not drive that they have to go across the county to the local DMV for ID does not cut it

Show me that 98-100% of Americans have an ID and I am ready to support it as a criterion for voting

My view is that every American has a National ID card linked to a biometric trait. That card serves as your voter ID, birth certificate, passport, drivers license, health insurance card, credit card, library card and whatever other card you may carry.

1) OK.. National ID.. I can accept that
2) Voter ID on that.. ok
3) Birth cert.. nope, not a federal document
4) Passport.. ok
5) Nope.. drivers license is not a federal thing
6) health insurance???? OH HELL FUCKING NO... The government should be NOBODY's insurance provider... that is a private service industry and product
7) Now the government is supposed to be your creditor too?? You can go fuck yourself
8) Unless you mean library of congress that is federal, this is not a thing for the fed...
9) And whatever?? No, sorry bubba.. the federal government is not your end all be all

That said, voting is a constitutional right. If a government ID is required to vote then you should be provided that card free of charge and from a convenient location.

I would be for a free ID.. and the state government or federal government has buildings and establishments all over the place... you get no free ride, you make it there yourself

2) Voter ID on that.. ok
4) Passport.. ok
6) health insurance???? OH HELL FUCKING NO... The government should be NOBODY's insurance provider... that is a private service industry and product
7) Now the government is supposed to be your creditor too?? You can go fuck yourself
8) Unless you mean library of congress that is federal, this is not a thing for the fed...
9) And whatever?? No, sorry bubba.. the federal government is not your end all be all

Your National ID card would have nothing on it but your name, a picture, some biometric measure and a barcode or chip

All it does is prove that you are John Doe

Insert your card at a WalMart and it will come up that John Doe has a WalMart credit card and a Master Card

Have a cop run your ID and it will show that John Doe has multiple moving violations and a warrant

Insert at the voting booth and it will show that John Doe resides in that district and has not voted in this election

2) Voter ID on that.. ok
4) Passport.. ok

Your National ID card would have nothing on it but your name, a picture, some biometric measure and a barcode or chip

Insert your card at a WalMart and it will come up that John Doe has a WalMart credit card and a Master Card

Have a cop run your ID and it will show that John Doe has multiple moving violations and a warrant

Insert at the voting booth and it will show that John Doe resides in that district and has not voted in this election

No.. BECAUSE THOSE ARE NOT FEDERAL CONCERNS.... there is no way that should be allowed or done on a federal ID card

2) Voter ID on that.. ok
4) Passport.. ok

No.. BECAUSE THOSE ARE NOT FEDERAL CONCERNS.... there is no way that should be allowed or done on a federal ID card

It is not a federal ID card....It is YOUR ID card

Forum List

Back