State Of The Union

397488557_76289272ec_b.jpg

I'm living a very good life

oh my, how could that be, i mean with all the INFESTATION of cops at your door...?
Oh yes, I'm having a wonderful life. I think that I've mentioned it several times already. I'm retired and really enjoying it. I wish everyone could be this fortunate and blessed, really I do. No, cops aren't at my door. I behave myself and stay out of trouble. I don't break any laws and I pay my taxes. I do very well thank you. Are you enjoying this as much as I am? Gee, I hope so. It's fun, isn't it? Have a great day. Your age?

state of the union jack:

5131c657337860d2d763f4958fcb18cb9d3e7c190af5e75586745dd22afb410b.jpg

^ must be such a sad day for dear old sonnyboi..

state of the union jack:

5131c657337860d2d763f4958fcb18cb9d3e7c190af5e75586745dd22afb410b.jpg

^ must be such a sad day for dear old sonnyboi..
You're such a sweetie. Flattery will get you everywhere. But, really, no need to lay it on so thick, really. But, I do love the attention from you, honestly. This is so much fun for me. Maybe if you don't have anything else to do today, we can do this all day long. Wouldn't that be nice? No, it's NOT a sad day for me, it's a wonderful day, as is every day. I enjoy each and every day, and I'm thankful for each day that I'm blessed with. Hey, you've posted some cute pictures and cartoons. See if you can find a few more for us to enjoy. Have a great day darling. Hugs and kisses.

no worries, mister fbi man, sonny is just joking about exacting violent revenge against the enemy.

paranoia-strikes-deep-paranoia-conspiracy-loons-politics-1363278631.gif

no worries, mister fbi man, sonny is just joking about exacting violent revenge against the enemy.

paranoia-strikes-deep-paranoia-conspiracy-loons-politics-1363278631.gif
Damn, another cute one. Where are you finding these? No, Sonny is NOT the violent type. Sonny has no intentions to engage in violence of any type. In the first place, I'm way too old for that shit now. And, secondly, there are other ways to correct wrongs. Hey. keep those cute pictures and cartoons coming, I'm enjoying them. I hope everyone is enjoying them as much as I am. Kisses and hugs darling. And, do have a nice day.

sonnyboi said:
Sonny has no intentions to engage in violence of any type.

:eusa_liar:

sonnyboi said:
i hope cops get "pay-back" one day...

Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it.

sonnyboi said:
Sonny has no intentions to engage in violence of any type.

:eusa_liar:

sonnyboi said:
i hope cops get "pay-back" one day...

Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it.
Nope, I'm NOT the violent type. I behave myself, always. I'm a very peaceful and easy going person. You just may like me once you get to know me. Kisses and hugs darling. Smooooooooooch !!!!!

Forum List

Back