State Senator Arrested, Caught On Video Keying Trump Supporter's Vehicle

He was so triggered by the anti-Biden sticker, that he just had to act like the little Leftist toddler he truly is.

These commies just can't tolerate any dissent whatsoever.

HA!

What a maroon.

It has nothing to do with being a leftist, it has to do with being a weasel asshole.

Hopefully he gets the full extent of the law and gets kicked out of the senate.

I’ve seen the anti-conservative, anti-republican bumper stickers over the years and some of them I give credit for creativity….. but would never key their car.

I was walking in a Washington DC Area grocery store and a white middle aged man was walking down the aisle in a Che Guevara shirt. I started laughing at him and said “seriously?” He took offense to that and got violently upset with me yelling that he had every right to wear the the shirt in the US. I responded that was only possible because there were no Che’s running around shooting the opposition which only pissed him off even further.

Gotta love the Left logic. They demand civility and tolerance from their political opposition yet offer none themselves.

I’ve seen the anti-conservative, anti-republican bumper stickers over the years and some of them I give credit for creativity….. but would never key their car.

I was walking in a Washington DC Area grocery store and a white middle aged man was walking down the aisle in a Che Guevara shirt. I started laughing at him and said “seriously?” He took offense to that and got violently upset with me yelling that he had every right to wear the the shirt in the US. I responded that was only possible because there were no Che’s running around shooting the opposition which only pissed him off even further.

Gotta love the Left logic. They demand civility and tolerance from their political opposition yet offer none themselves.
Your inability to realize that this is just one person and not everyone you try to pigeonhole as one and the same is noted.

Forum List

Back