State Senator Arrested, Caught On Video Keying Trump Supporter's Vehicle

Bet you don't...

Complete bs
This is an anecdotal story that I remember, and I met this guy a few times in the past. He moved into a neighborhood that had been plagued with gang activity, as it was in his district. First thing he did was he tore off all the siding and started remodeling the house, inviting the neighborhood to help him, which many did. This endeared him to his constituents and is why they did not demand he resign when he lost his temper and did what he did.

He was a successful architect before he ran for city council.

This is an anecdotal story that I remember, and I met this guy a few times in the past. He moved into a neighborhood that had been plagued with gang activity, as it was in his district. First thing he did was he tore off all the siding and started remodeling the house, inviting the neighborhood to help him, which many did. This endeared him to his constituents and is why they did not demand he resign when he lost his temper and did what he did.

He was a successful architect before he ran for city council.

Sure

The fact that this Senator committed an act of terrorism is unforgivable.

This fellow IS a Democrat leader.

I can't see Sen. Cruz or McConnell keying a constituent's car like this.
He's a member of the Rhode Island State Senate. Bad comparison.

Seems the left are once again showing their true colors and child mentality lunging out at anyone who opposes them even if it is juvenile, destructive and hateful.

Then the guy even had the nerve to stick one of his own election stickers on the guy's car!

This is the kind of trash we have running our country.

No wonder they applaud Adam Schiff.

He was so triggered by the anti-Biden sticker, that he just had to act like the little Leftist toddler he truly is.

These commies just can't tolerate any dissent whatsoever.

HA!

What a maroon.

I was scared he was a gun nut so I keyed his truck,if you call that thing a truck.
How does that make sense? I'm afraid of the guy so I damaged his property?
Seems counter intuitive to me.

Seems the left are once again showing their true colors and child mentality lunging out at anyone who opposes them even if it is juvenile, destructive and hateful.

Then the guy even had the nerve to stick one of his own election stickers on the guy's car!

This is the kind of trash we have running our country.

No wonder they applaud Adam Schiff.

This will get him more votes, especially from all the convicts Democrats will have filling out mail in ballots.

Forum List

Back