State Senator Arrested, Caught On Video Keying Trump Supporter's Vehicle

He was so triggered by the anti-Biden sticker, that he just had to act like the little Leftist toddler he truly is.

These commies just can't tolerate any dissent whatsoever.

HA!

What a maroon.

Good to see Americas police do their job without favour or bias. I tip my hat to them. Politicians are the only class more protected than the police themselves over here.

Your inability realize that it is only one person who got caught is noted. The Left preaches tolerance yet is not tolerant. Accept it.
The doctrine of tolerance is a byline of society and religion whether you like it or not, doesn't mean it will be followed strictly.

Good to see Americas police do their job without favour or bias. I tip my hat to them. Politicians are the only class more protected than the police themselves over here.

Rhode Island is a blue state, but many of our Democrats are a different breed - far more traditionalist, if often ignorant and gullible.

In my district in 2022 (the district where this incident took place), a Republican almost won the House seat for the first time since 1988.

If this had taken place in Los Angeles or Portland or Chicago, I doubt the arrest would have even happened.

We had a local lawmaker do that, and allegedly used a racial slur to the black woman he did it to. He was very smart and eccentric, and represented a black district. He moved into the black district and lived there as a divorced white guy. After apologizing, all was forgiven, cause sometimes, shit happens, and people do stupid things.

We had a local lawmaker do that, and allegedly used a racial slur to the black woman he did it to. He was very smart and eccentric, and represented a black district. He moved into the black district and lived there as a divorced white guy. After apologizing, all was forgiven, cause sometimes, shit happens, and people do stupid things.

No link?

sometimes, shit happens, and people do stupid things.

Dude.

He walked up to a car in a peaceful outdoor mall and keyed it because he didn't like the bumper sticker.

Only someone who believed in no responsibility for their own actions, or being an adult, could possibly characterize that as "shit happens".

Lemme guess, Democrat?

Dude.

He walked up to a car in a peaceful outdoor mall and keyed it because he didn't like the bumper sticker.

Only someone who believed in no responsibility for their own actions, or being an adult, could possibly characterize that as "shit happens".

Lemme guess, Democrat?
It was dumb shit that he did, and you're a dumbshit

What a coinkydink.

Forum List

Back