State Senator Arrested, Caught On Video Keying Trump Supporter's Vehicle

I have an old Trump sticker on my Ford F150 and the door was keyed. I expect just about every republican on the forum experienced the same thing.

He was threatening me from his car and I was afraid he was a gun nut. I was so scared I went back and keyed his car when I thought no one was around.

He should have to pay to have the whole car be repainted, a fine and spend 2 weeks in jail. You don't fuck with someone's car. Women don't know that because they are fucking crazy, but the guy code dictates you leave a man's home and his car alone, messing with them is something you just don't do.

What a petty asshole. And to make matters worse, he lied to the cops.

He was threatening me from his car and I was afraid he was a gun nut. I was so scared I went back and keyed his car when I thought no one was around.

He should have to pay to have the whole car be repainted, a fine and spend 2 weeks in jail. You don't fuck with someone's car. Women don't know that because they are fucking crazy, but the guy code dictates you leave a man's home and his car alone, messing with them is something you just don't do.

What a petty asshole. And to make matters worse, he lied to the cops.
"I was afraid he was a gun nut" so I decided to destroy his property. The strange thing is that it seems reasonable to the radical left.

He was so triggered by the anti-Biden sticker, that he just had to act like the little Leftist toddler he truly is.

These commies just can't tolerate any dissent whatsoever.

HA!

What a maroon.

Typical leftist. Most never psychologically mature beyond their late teens.

And here is our esteemed Senator opining on the intricacies of the multi-faceted issue that is the Right To Bear Arms.

And I quote:

Such a bright beacon of thought and nuance.

Update:

Dude's been hit with a second charge of obstructing a Police Investigation.

The State Senate DEMOCRAT Leader is refusing to comment, while the state GOP demands his resignation.

Forum List

Back