State's largest newspaper calls for resignation of Oregon's Democrat governor

It's not any more bizarre today than it was yesterday. A bunch of corrupt democrats, cannibalizing each other. Those of us who know these pigs for what they are aren't surprised.

SSDD.
If he hadn't resigned, he might have been prosecuted. Then he could share a cell with Bob McDonnell.

SSDD.

So I guess Kitzhaber's response to the press is going to be, "Suck my flaccid dick."
We have drugs for that. don't they have Obamacare?
The Governor pissed away their ObamaCare insurance exchange. He totally blew it. It never got off the ground.

So, yeah. Flaccid it is, flaccid it will stay.
Can you name a state that successfully implemented Husseincare? I hardly blame Oregon for that. Even here in your neighbor state we have had many difficulties with our exchange. Husseincare is the problem, not Oregon's governor.

So I guess Kitzhaber's response to the press is going to be, "Suck my flaccid dick."
The Governor pissed away their ObamaCare insurance exchange. He totally blew it. It never got off the ground.

Can you name a state that successfully implemented Husseincare? I hardly blame Oregon for that. Even here in your neighbor state we have had many difficulties with our exchange. Husseincare is the problem, not Oregon's governor.

Can I name several states that have managed to get an insurance exchange up and running?

Yep.

Did Oregon?

Nope.

The problem is Oregon.

Can I name several states that have managed to get an insurance exchange up and running?

Yep.

Did Oregon?

Nope.

The problem is Oregon.
Right. It's gotta be your governor because Husseincare is flawless.

Yep.

Did Oregon?

Nope.

The problem is Oregon.

Nobody said Obamacare was perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the cluster fuck it was before It's a hell of a lot better than anything the right has come up with too.............they have nothing.

Yep.

Did Oregon?

Nope.

The problem is Oregon.

Nobody said Obamacare was perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the cluster fuck it was before It's a hell of a lot better than anything the right has come up with too.............they have nothing.
Yes, so much better that the poor are having their hours cut and are even less able to get health insurance. By your measure of success I guess we successfully prepared for a comet or a space alien invasion by dismantling our space program and we improved relations with the world by insulting all of our allies.

Yep.

Did Oregon?

Nope.

The problem is Oregon.
Other states got health insurance exchanges off the ground.

Oregon tried and failed.

Not too difficult to grasp.

How's that I-5 bridge coming along? Is that Obama's fault, too?

Oregon's major population centers are choked by nothing more then RINO's, furthermore the state has been run by liberals and Unions for decades. The place was overrun by liberals and wannabe hot shot Rino pub's from the East Coast and California back in the late 70's, they took control, drove the conservatives out. From what I understand they turned the state upside down.

From what I hear that bridge went the way of their health care exchange. I saw a picture of the Columbia gorge and was amazed at all the wind farms, maybe the governor and his wife had their fingers in that as well?

How's that I-5 bridge coming along? Is that Obama's fault, too?
Vancouver owns the bridge to Portland and keeps trying to put a toll on it.

Assholes!

Probably in just one direction.

When you live in the border area, you can go in one direction and not have to pay a sales tax, if you go in the other direction you can avoid paying an income tax.

It wont happen. Dems have set the bar really high on resigning over ethics issues.

Oregon's top Democratic legislators asked him to resign.
Oregon apos s top legislative leaders ask Gov. John Kitzhaber to resign - LA Times
I posted that fact yesterday.
Of course it is common knowledge. I was responding to the fake Rabbi who didn't quite believe it.

So how many on the far left drones are going to admit this (D) should have resigned?

Your Governor blew through half a billion dollars for a state healthcare exchange and then shut it down because it was a spectacular failure.

That wasn't important. He was re-elected anyway. This is how retarded Oregonians are.

They have also blown through a few hundred million more dollars haggling over an I-5 bridge improvement for the past 15 years, and not one cubic yard of concrete has yet to be laid.

No big deal. We'll just tax the rich more, because it is somehow their fault the state is broke, right?

But what REALLY fucking matters is that the Governor's girlfriend married an immigrant in exchange for cash about 20 years ago.

Priorities a little bit mixed up?

Good and accurate post. The news of the governor and his girlfriend, ( they were not engaged until lately, but was she was still referenced as first lady....:rofl: ) was known before the elections but I knew he would be elected anyway. It's a deep blue state and honor and dignity have become a standard to be ignored in Oregon. The girlfriend, before becoming the gov's main squeeze had taken $5k from a Somalian immigrant. He has resigned with an ethics charge facing him. I hold him accountable just as I have politicians of the GOP when their true colors were exposed. ( which is much less often than Democrats ) :wink_2: There is much more to this story.

Embattled Oregon Gov. Kitzhaber announces resignation Fox News

Snips:

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber announced Friday he would resign amid a mounting ethics scandal involving him and his fiancée -- even as he remained defiant, lashing out at the media and former allies.

Secretary of State Kate Brown, a Democrat like Kitzhaber, was expected to assume the office and become the first openly bisexual governor in the country. Unlike most states, Oregon does not have a lieutenant governor, and the state Constitution puts the secretary of state next in line.

It's not any more bizarre today than it was yesterday. A bunch of corrupt democrats, cannibalizing each other. Those of us who know these pigs for what they are aren't surprised.

SSDD.

Actually it became public knowledge BEFORE he was reelected. :lmao: I knew it wouldn't matter to Oregon lo-info voters and the stoners wouldn't care.

SNIP:

The governor's resignation does not end either the criminal investigation or ethics review.

Kitzhaber, 67, did not appear in public on Friday and neither did his fiancee, Cylvia Hayes. Instead, he issued a page-long statement that was released Friday that made clear his pain and frustration with having to abandon what was to be a historic fourth term. Yet, he wrote, he understood why the move was necessary.

Criticism had mounted in recent weeks over how Kitzhaber had handed Hayes' roles as an unpaid clean energy and economic policy adviser in his office, and as a consultant paid to promote the same topics. Since Kitzhaber took office in 2011, Hayes had collected at least $213,000 from contracts, records showed.

Questions remain as to whether Hayes reported some of that income on her federal taxes.

Governor John Kitzhaber announces his resignation OregonLive.com

Forum List

Back