States that voted for Clinton in 2016

You mean the state with the most fed workers? The ones trump put out of work for a month?

Im sure they’ve had enough of the Don.
/——/ You mean the ones Trump gave a month long paid vacation to? You mean those guys are mad at Trump?

Yes . Cause a hole conservatives describe the shutdown as “a vacation “. How offensive is that ?
/——/ Getting paid for not working is called what then, welfare?
Many were working without being paid...and many are contractors who lost their pay. Sure....I'm sure they'll forgive all that.
VA probably has had enough of the dems.

You mean the state with the most fed workers? The ones trump put out of work for a month?

Actually Pelosi and the Democrats put illegal aliens ahead of Federal Workers, not President Trump

Most of the Fed workers I know do not view it that way.
/———/ then they are too partisan to vote for trump anyway. They got paid for not working.
They got used as political pawns for a senseless wall

/——/ You mean the ones Trump gave a month long paid vacation to? You mean those guys are mad at Trump?

Yes . Cause a hole conservatives describe the shutdown as “a vacation “. How offensive is that ?
/——/ Getting paid for not working is called what then, welfare?
Many were working without being paid...and many are contractors who lost their pay. Sure....I'm sure they'll forgive all that.

Actually Pelosi and the Democrats put illegal aliens ahead of Federal Workers, not President Trump

Most of the Fed workers I know do not view it that way.
/———/ then they are too partisan to vote for trump anyway. They got paid for not working.
They got used as political pawns for a senseless wall
/——-/ Walls keep out undocumented democRATs

Yup, being late on many payments looks bad on credit reports!

MAGA!!!!!
/—-/ Being stupid with money is Trump’s fault? We have a 6 month emergency fund. They should have anticipated a shutdown.

tRumPutin is stupid with money thus his numerous bankruptcies. But the shut down was his fault, remember he even said so!

It seems to me in 2020 the Democrats need to get PA, MI, and WI and everything they got in 2016. Do any states Clinton won in 2016 seem vulnerable to going for Trump now?

Suburban women are going to bury Trump in Virginia.

Suburban women support the wall by 50% and approve of the National
Emergency by 60%. I'd start recalculating where they will vote based
on what's happening at the present time.

All this debate still centers on the Dems receiving the usual percentage of
black votes. According to many black pundits, The Donald could garner
as much as 19% of the Black Vote.

He gets 19% of the Black vote, he'll win 35 states.

It seems to me in 2020 the Democrats need to get PA, MI, and WI and everything they got in 2016. Do any states Clinton won in 2016 seem vulnerable to going for Trump now?
Trump unexpectedly took PA, MI and WI by tiny margins. In 2018, those states went heavily Democrat. I doubt if he will catch anyone by surprise
Florida is always close and can go either way
Arizona has been moving blue
Tough repeat for Trump

Trump kept his promises and kept the US safe. He also kept the economy humming along at a good clip in spits of the Fed raising rates. The rust belt states are seeing more and better jobs, and that equates to more votes. I'll take the re-election side of that bet.
They didn’t vote that way in 2018
In 2016 they bought into the Trump mystique and thought...what do we have to lose?
Coal jobs are still disappearing, jobs are not coming back from China and trade wars are hurting workers

Look at the Clinton & Obama mid-terms they lost seats in the House too, but then came back big to win a 2nd term. In 2018 the suburban women voted with the dems. In 2020 they will become "security moms" again. Jobs are leaving China for cheaper labor, go figure. I'm going to start another thread shortly about the economic advisors Trump has compared to the dems, and see which are better for the US economy. Trump is a prohibitive favorite in 2020.

MAGA!!!!!
/—-/ Being stupid with money is Trump’s fault? We have a 6 month emergency fund. They should have anticipated a shutdown.

tRumPutin is stupid with money thus his numerous bankruptcies. But the shut down was his fault, remember he even said so!
/——/ How many bankruptcies out of 600 successful Trump companies? What’s your batting average?

MAGA!!!!!

/——/ How many bankruptcies out of 600 successful Trump companies? What’s your batting average?

I'm batting 1000, how about ewe and tRumPutin?

Forum List

Back