So trump cheated and broke the law to win in 2016?

Once again. The Dossier did not start an investigation. It had begun months before.

And the Dossier was never even used politically. It only became public knowledge AFTER the election

So just stop
Three fisa warrants were obtained using the steel dossier as their basiswhen the FBI already knew that it's source was suspect.

If you don't think the Russian investigation was political, I've got some nice beachfront property in Wyoming for sale.

Doesn't matter what felony he commits; Republicans will still support him and call it a conspiracy. Even if he loses the appeal, it still will be a conspiracy. As insane as it is, Republicans will still support him no matter what to the end.
They are afraid of a Mafia Boss. Go Figure?

So let me get this straight for years. We have been told that it was a foreign country that was involved in our elections. Even though the United States had been doing it for years. Now it’s oh well you see this NDA thing is an another election interference. I’m waiting for the next move to tell certain voters that they don’t have the right to vote. Even though they are trying to restore everyone else rights

Once again. The Dossier did not start an investigation. It had begun months before.

And the Dossier was never even used politically. It only became public knowledge AFTER the election

So just stop
But can we agree that this dossier was attempt to influence the outcome of a election by a certain party?

They dont direct media stories. Trump directed the making of the NDA.

Or criminally prosecuted depending on the circumstances.

Cohen spent it. Then Trump paid him back. That would potentially make it an illegal loan.
Why was it an illegal loan?

But can we agree that this dossier was attempt to influence the outcome of a election by a certain party?
It was meant as a warning about Russian influence on our election and it never became public knowledge until after the election

The prosecution proved to their satisfaction that it was.

Do you know how courts work?

Huh? Do you even know what the trial was about? He wasn’t charged with making an illegal loan

Huh? Do you even know what the trial was about? He wasn’t charged with making an illegal loan
Actually you’re correct. Cohen was convicted of that and Trump was convicted for covering that up.

Was the jury asked to rule on the loan? No.

That was a given since Cohen had been convicted over it

Actually you’re correct. Cohen was convicted of that and Trump was convicted for covering that up.

Was the jury asked to rule on the loan? No.

That was a given since Cohen had been convicted over it
When was Cohen convicted of making an illegal loan?

He broke election laws by falsely recording the money he paid Stormy, which has been proven, as legal fees...when it was to benefit his campaign.
This is why his case is going to the Supreme court :laughing0301:

First he must be tried on a Federal level for violating Federal Election laws..
With out a conviction, there is nothing to base this case at a state level :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
NO he WON.
his tactics really sucked, And helped the level of political party propaganda drop to a new low,(my opinion)
But he did lose the last election. AND just could not manage to handle the loss.

So let me get this straight for years. We have been told that it was a foreign country that was involved in our elections. Even though the United States had been doing it for years. Now it’s oh well you see this NDA thing is an another election interference. I’m waiting for the next move to tell certain voters that they don’t have the right to vote. Even though they are trying to restore everyone else rights
trump tried to nullify millions of voters when he came up with his "massive voter fraud" lie.

Forum List

Back