So trump cheated and broke the law to win in 2016?

Are negative stories election interference or not?
No.
But laundering payoff money through your attorney's bank account in order to conceal it and then falsifying the records to make it look like it was something else in order to affect the outcome of an election is a crime.
In fact a felony.
34 separate instances of it.
Anymore stupid questions?

Cowherd.jpg

No.
But laundering payoff money through your attorney's bank account in order to conceal it and then falsifying the records to make it look like it was something else in order to affect the outcome of an election is a crime.
In fact a felony.
34 separate instances of it.
Anymore stupid questions?

No one said that NDA's aren't legal. But conspiring to cover up damaging information for an election candidate and to promote negative stories about his opponents - whether true or not, is illegal. It's election fraud.

Tell Dragonlady, she thinks negative stories are illegal. Election fraud.

Wrong.

Trump was not indicted for tax fraud.

He was indicted for falsifying business records.

The intent was to influence the 2016 election.

Cohen was indicted for tax fraud.
He actually cheated to pay less tax.
That was a real crime.

It’s an in kind contribution when it is done in coordination with the candidate and done for the purposes of helping the campaign.

In that case, every positive story in any paper is an in-kind contribution and done for the purpose of helping the campaign.

In that case, every positive story in any paper is an in-kind contribution and done for the purpose of helping the campaign.
Not in the slightest. Speech is hardly a campaign contribution and protected by the first amendment. Furthermore, it’s not done in coordination with the campaign.

An NDA is actual spending.

Tell Dragonlady, she thinks negative stories are illegal. Election fraud.

I didn't say "negative stories" are illegal. I said covering up damaging information for one candidate, while lying about his opponents to mislead them into voting for Trump, is illegal. It's election interference and its fraud.

It's like Trump. He can stand on the steps of the Court House every day and lie with impunity. But if he lies on the witness stand, after taking an oath to tell the truth, that's "perjury". That's why he didn't testify on the witness stand that he didn't have sex with that woman.

Not in the slightest. Speech is hardly a campaign contribution and protected by the first amendment. Furthermore, it’s not done in coordination with the campaign.

An NDA is actual spending.

Speech is hardly a campaign contribution

Are you joking? A positive story in the New York Times is very valuable.

How can you claim it's not a benefit intended to influence an election?

I didn't say "negative stories" are illegal. I said covering up damaging information for one candidate, while lying about his opponents to mislead them into voting for Trump, is illegal. It's election interference and its fraud.

It's like Trump. He can stand on the steps of the Court House every day and lie with impunity. But if he lies on the witness stand, after taking an oath to tell the truth, that's "perjury". That's why he didn't testify on the witness stand that he didn't have sex with that woman.

I didn't say "negative stories" are illegal. I said covering up damaging information for one candidate, while lying about his opponents to mislead them into voting for Trump, is illegal.

I saw your errors (lies?) the first time you posted them.

It's election interference and its fraud.

I await the trials of the New York Times, Washington Post and CNN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back