So trump cheated and broke the law to win in 2016?

Speech is hardly a campaign contribution

Are you joking? A positive story in the New York Times is very valuable.

How can you claim it's not a benefit intended to influence an election?
It may be intended to benefit, but it’s not a contribution.

People are allowed to speak. Spending money is a different issue.

1717376451981.png

Two words.

Steele dossier

You look a fool.
39 words...FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....
FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON

trump played the system in 2016. He payed off women, had his buddy Pecker kill stories, and the tried to hide it by falsifying records. He was elected in 2016 through illegal means.

Twice Impeached
Proven sexual abuser
Now 34 felonies

trump may be the death of the repub party.
Doesn't matter what felony he commits; Republicans will still support him and call it a conspiracy. Even if he loses the appeal, it still will be a conspiracy. As insane as it is, Republicans will still support him no matter what to the end.

39 words...FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....
FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON...FELON....FELON
You look a fool 39 times.

Doesn't matter what felony he commits; Republicans will still support him and call it a conspiracy. Even if he loses the appeal, it still will be a conspiracy. As insane as it is, Republicans will still support him no matter what to the end.
Steele dossier.

Run rabbit run

He won't be the death, because millions of us will still despise everything about the Dimocrat party, and will work to beat them whenever we can.

You could still get behind a decent, intelligent candidate who was an actual patriot.

The New York Times spends money on the people who write
positive articles on Biden. The articles benefit Biden.
NY Times makes money by writing articles. Thats their whole business.

You also left out the part where it has to be directed and coordinated by the campaign for it to be a contribution.

I can go around spending as much money as I want supporting any candidate I want as long as it’s just me doing it. That’s not a donation.

You also left out the part where it has to be directed and coordinated by the campaign for it to be a contribution.

I can go around spending as much money as I want supporting any candidate I want as long as it’s just me doing it. That’s not a donation.

That makes their campaign contributions worse.

The Trump campaign wasn't involved in the NDA. That's how I know it wasn't
campaign spending.

I can go around spending as much money as I want supporting any candidate I want as long as it’s just me doing it.

Trump can spend as much money as he wants on his own campaign.

The Trump campaign wasn't involved in the NDA. That's how I know it wasn't
campaign spending.
Was Trump involved in his campaign? Because he was involved in the NDA. That makes it campaign spending.
Trump can spend as much money as he wants on his own campaign.
He can. But he has to write down that information on his FEC disclosures. Also, Cohen cannot spend as much money as he wants.

Was Trump involved in his campaign? Because he was involved in the NDA. That makes it campaign spending.

He can. But he has to write down that information on his FEC disclosures. Also, Cohen cannot spend as much money as he wants.

Is Biden or his campaign ever involved in media stories. That makes it campaign spending.

He can. But he has to write down that information on his FEC disclosures.

Or else he'll be fined.

Also, Cohen cannot spend as much money as he wants.

Did Cohen spend it or Trump?

Forum List

Back