Statue of Columbus Removed.

View attachment 357870

He missed and he was known for genocide.

He didn't commit genocide...that is a lie........

That's the problem. All the leftist statues of Stalin and Lenin who did commit genocide get to stay.

Please point to one statue of Stalin or Lenin in a public square in the USA?

Sorry to hear you're so fricken ignorant....or is it just stupid?

Lol..a temporary statue that was headed for the trash heap and put up on a street corner in 1995. Is that all you got idiot. Norman made it sound they were all over the nation.

View attachment 357870

That's the problem. All the leftist statues of Stalin and Lenin who did commit genocide get to stay.

Lol..a temporary statue that was headed for the trash heap and put up on a street corner in 1995. Is that all you got idiot. Norman made it sound they were all over the nation.

Are you saying that statues are not being removed all over the nation?

Because that is happening - and I would not be surprised if far leftists like you were cheering for it.

I wonder how Plugs feels about the Columbus issue?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm just fucking with you. He's on his 4th nappytime today and probably thinks Columbus is on the $10 bill.

View attachment 357870

Because that is happening - and I would not be surprised if far leftists like you were cheering for it.

No, I guess you have not read my other posts in this thread. If you had you would not have written such a post. I made clear my opposition to the tearing down of statues of explorers. Unlike you I do not engage in far right hysteria or outlandish statements about statues of Lenin and Stalin.

View attachment 357870

No, I guess you have not read my other posts in this thread. If you had you would not have written such a post. I made clear my opposition to the tearing down of statues of explorers. Unlike you I do not engage in far right hysteria or outlandish statements about statues of Lenin and Stalin.

The man who discovered the nation is being erased from history and you are whining about "far right hysteria".

When the gulags come for you - you will have earned it.

View attachment 357870

The man who discovered the nation is being erased from history and you are whining about "far right hysteria".

When the gulags come for you - you will have earned it.

And they will come for him....as they always do.

The Vikings were the first to discover America.
Why is this POS being honored based on lies?
Many, Many Trumpsters and DOPers only know the world as flat still today.
So the dude failed here as well. But it was a good try.

Read about it.

Because they didn't lead to a lasting connection between the two hemispheres, Colombus' journeys did.

View attachment 357870

You must be talking about the one in NYC. Your credibility wasn't good to begin with, but it's getting worse. BTW, you removed your previous post to cover your stupidity.

Lenin Statue at Red Square

View attachment 357870

You must be talking about the one in NYC. Your credibility wasn't good to begin with, but it's getting worse. BTW, you removed your previous post to cover your stupidity.

You moron I wrote in a public square. That is on private property. Can’t you read?

View attachment 357870

How did he commit genocide in the time he actually spent in the hemisphere.

Europeans were going to thwomp the western hemisphere's natives no matter who got there first. The technological difference was too great.

And don't forget....the indians were committing genocide against each other before he got there.........the Inca and Aztecs were butchering innocents long before he set sail.....

View attachment 357870

Europeans were going to thwomp the western hemisphere's natives no matter who got there first. The technological difference was too great.

And don't forget....the indians were committing genocide against each other before he got there.........the Inca and Aztecs were butchering innocents long before he set sail.....

not genocide, they were fighting, and their fighting style ranged from stylized combat that decided small conflicts to one tribe wiping out another tribe, and maybe keeping some as slaves.

I don't like using the term genocide for actual planned genocide.

Turks and the Armenians, Nazis and the Jews, Cambodia and their own damn people.

View attachment 357870

You moron I wrote in a public square. That is on private property. Can’t you read?

Who cares what you wrote, for the purposes of this discussion there is zero difference. Grasping at straws.

View attachment 357870

not genocide, they were fighting, and their fighting style ranged from stylized combat that decided small conflicts to one tribe wiping out another tribe, and maybe keeping some as slaves.

I don't like using the term genocide for actual planned genocide.

Turks and the Armenians, Nazis and the Jews, Cambodia and their own damn people.

They slaughtered people in the 10s of thousands...

Some post-conquest sources report that at the re-consecration of Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan in 1487, the Aztecs sacrificed about 80,400 prisoners over the course of four days.

View attachment 357870

Who cares what you wrote, for the purposes of this discussion there is zero difference. Grasping at straws.

As I told you I am opposed to the removal of any statues of any explorers anywhere in the USA. I Don’t know what else you want me to say.

View attachment 357870

As I told you I am opposed to the removal of any statues of any explorers anywhere in the USA. I Don’t know what else you want me to say.

Get on your knees and apologize. We've seen your type day in and day out, you cheer on others to take down statues but you personally are against it....fricken idiot.

View attachment 357870

Get on your knees and apologize. We've seen your type day in and day out, you cheer on others to take down statues but you personally are against it....fricken idiot.

You Liar. My posts have been clear where I stand. That you have a reading comprehension problem is painfully obvious. Maybe you can enroll in a remedial course in reading comprehension at your local high school.

Forum List

Back