Staunch Biden Supporter Paul Krugman Gives Up On President After Debate Fiasco? 'We Need To Recognize Reality'

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Staunch Biden Supporter Paul Krugman Gives Up On President After Debate Fiasco? 'We Need To Recognize Reality'​

July 1, 2024 4:26 AM | 2 min read

President Joe Biden lost considerable support following what is perceived to be a dismal performance in the first presidential debate held Thursday. Noted economist Paul Krugman, who is pro-Biden, said on Friday that it might be time for the president to call it quits.

What Happened: Biden failed to rise to the occasion when it really mattered, said Krugman in a New York Times opinion piece. He took exception to the lack of real-time fact-checking as Biden’s opponent in the debate, Donald Trump, “spewed a fire hose of lies.” He also lamented “theater criticism” taking the place of policy analysis.

Krugman said Biden has excellent credentials as president and that he considers him the best president in his adult life. But the Nobel laureate might now have to “reluctantly” join the chorus of people clamoring for the president to step aside voluntarily.

“Maybe some Biden loyalists will consider this a betrayal, given how much I have supported his policies, but I fear that we need to recognize reality,” the economist said.

I think there is a blockage in place by God. Something is blocking the democrats from overthrowing Biden. God may be the one saying keep him (Biden) right there in that position as this plays out.

You can just about "feel" the blockage from heaven despite all of this democrat power in play on earth.

I think there is a blockage in place by God. Something is blocking the democrats from overthrowing Biden. God may be the one saying keep him (Biden) right there in that position as this plays out.

You can just about "feel" the blockage from heaven despite all of this democrat power in play on earth.
Something is blocking the democrats from overthrowing Biden
I agree

1719915645530.png

Career criminals and sociopaths can never trust their fellow gangsters. He controls a lot of money, for one, and his AG is still running the DOJ, and he has decades of knowing everybody else's crimes; it they squeeze the vermin too hard, he turns rat and they all go to prison. It's not rocket science to see their dilemma.

Career criminals and sociopaths can never trust their fellow gangsters. He controls a lot of money, for one, and his AG is still running the DOJ, and he has decades of knowing everybody else's crimes; it they squeeze the vermin too hard, he turns rat and they all go to prison. It's not rocket science to see their dilemma.
True.

They said the democrats were hinting at assignation -whose association??? to keep him from ratting them out because Biden has way too much mouth on him... and because no one seems to know all of their dirt except for Joe Biden... someone they want to "Get Rid Of"

I bet the New York Times would cover for them claiming it was done by an illegal immigrant.

I don't understand the attitude of today's American Leftists. Vote for Biden. Why would you not? If he is incapacitated or dies, his replacement will carry forward the same Leftist policies, regardless of who that might be.

You never voted for Biden because of his capabilities. He had none. He was a loud-mouthed buffoon in the Senate for half a century; did you think he would get smarter after spending a year in his basement?

As for gravitas on the international stage, Biden has none and his successor will have none - again, regardless of who it is.

In the event of a crisis now - let's say Russia attacks an American aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean - Biden won't be calling the shots, his handlers will. And that same group of people, whoever they are, will do so for the next President.

I don't get it. Why would Biden's debate performance change your vote? It won't. Why pretend?

Forum List

Back