Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

She wasn't lying you dolt. She was repeating something she had been told happened. That's all she said - I was told this happened. She didn't say it was true. She said she was told it happened.

Are you saying no one told her it happened? That's the only way she could be lying about it.

Well he told her something! It doesn’t mean she was truthful about what he said.
That’s how lies work.

No, I don't do troll exercises for bad faith trolls. Sorry. We have been over this.
LOL........................SOP

Because you can never prove your case........

Is it a bird, a plane?

No it's..........

bullshit man.jpg

Trump hijacked “The Beast” in the Oval Office?
Listen, you can choose not to believe Cassidy Hutchison’s testimony before the J6 committee.I for one, find it entirely plausible that President Trump, being the top tier MMA fighter that he is, easily outmaneuvered his Secret Service agents with lightning fast Brazilian Jiu Jitsu moves, expertly restraining them with seat belts, disarming them, and ejecting the driver. Smirking triumphantly, after gaining control of the steering wheel, he declared, “The Beast has a new driver today.”

Well he told her something! It doesn’t mean she was truthful about what he said.
That’s how lies work.

Moving the goal posts yet again.

Why would she lie about what she was told, when the Committee could simply supoena the guy whole told her the story, or the other man who was in the room with them, to contradict her story?

That would be really a really fucking stupid thing for her to do, because it would open her up to felony charges of lying to Congress, now wouldn't it?

Normal human beings take an oath to tell the truth seriously, because they know what will happen if they don't tell the truth. Donald Trump isn't that smart.

Why would she lie about what she was told, when the Committee could simply supoena the guy whole told her the story, or the other man who was in the room with them, to contradict her story?
Good question......you're saying Liz screwed up again or did the guy testify and Liz hid his testimony too?

Outright lie.

The whole point of the story is the Insurrection, and how desperately Trump wanted to be there. Trump isn't being prosecuted for assaulting his Secret Service driver. Trump is being prosecuted for 91 crimes, none of which has ANYTHING to do with him assaulting his Secret Service driver.

Do you think that if you somehow prove this never happened that any of the 91 Indictments go away????? Why are you so obsessed with this one irrelevant detail?

Good question......you're saying Liz screwed up again or did the guy testify and Liz hid his testimony too?

No, I'm saying the guy testified and the transcript is available for you to read and use as proof. When asked specifically if he told Hutchison this story, Ornato said "He couldn't recall". In other words, "Yes he did but, Trump is paying for his lawyer".

Listen, you can choose not to believe Cassidy Hutchison’s testimony before the J6 committee.I for one, find it entirely plausible that President Trump, being the top tier MMA fighter that he is, easily outmaneuvered his Secret Service agents with lightning fast Brazilian Jiu Jitsu moves, expertly restraining them with seat belts, disarming them, and ejecting the driver. Smirking triumphantly, after gaining control of the steering wheel, he declared, “The Beast has a new driver today.”

Amazingly, there's a large contingent of DemoKKKrats who sincerely believe that theory.

These lies persist because folks like Fort Fun Indiana are dumb enough to believe them.

Forum List

Back