Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

Why? It wasn’t illegal and was an anecdote attesting to Trump’s state of mind.

It was also hearsay and never represented as anything but that
Speak English.

It was a dog and pony show.

Photoshopped video, doctored audio, evidence withheld and destroyed.

The unmistakable trappings of Stalinism.

If you want to live like that, go to Europe. I told you already, don't bring that shit here. You'll be met with the stiffest of pushback if you try.

Your best ideas are costing you this election. Don't try it again, or an election will be the least of your worries.

Speak English.

If you want to live like that, go to Europe. I told you already, don't bring that shit here. You'll be met with the stiffest of pushback if you try.

Your best ideas are costing you this election. Don't try it again, or an election will be the least of your worries.
All whiny lies from a mindless sheep regurgitating AM radio crap.

You didn't watch the hearings and know nothing about them.

I don't even care.
then-why-are-you-here-ian-mcshane.gif

Speak English.

Hey asshole, if you can’t READ English that’s YOUR problem, not mine

Moving the goal posts yet again.

Why would she lie about what she was told, when the Committee could simply supoena the guy whole told her the story, or the other man who was in the room with them, to contradict her story?

That would be really a really fucking stupid thing for her to do, because it would open her up to felony charges of lying to Congress, now wouldn't it?

Normal human beings take an oath to tell the truth seriously, because they know what will happen if they don't tell the truth. Donald Trump isn't that smart.
The SS has already gone on record saying her hearsay account never happened, Moron.

She has nobody corroborating her hearsay. Nobody.

The whole point of the story is the Insurrection, and how desperately Trump wanted to be there. Trump isn't being prosecuted for assaulting his Secret Service driver. Trump is being prosecuted for 91 crimes, none of which has ANYTHING to do with him assaulting his Secret Service driver.

Do you think that if you somehow prove this never happened that any of the 91 Indictments go away????? Why are you so obsessed with this one irrelevant detail?
If Hutchinson’s proven lies mean nothing why are you getting your granny panties in a bunch over her lies getting exposed again, Assbreath?

The SS has already gone on record saying her hearsay account never happened, Moron.

She has nobody corroborating her hearsay. Nobody.
The committee and CNN corroborated the story told to her. The only thing that could not be corroborated about the story Ornato told her was the part about grabbing the steering wheel. Ornato likely made that part up.

Yep. Read the thread. You got fooled by some moron on Twitter.
Sweet Jesus you are useless.

the driver said, Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel or physically accosted the agents, contradicting one of the most sensational and hotly disputed elements of testimony given to the House Jan. 6 committee by a White House aide. The transcript of the driver is the first extensive eyewitness account of what happened in the armored vehicle to be made public.
“I did not see him reach,” the Secret Service driver told investigators for the House panel. “He never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all.

Sweet Jesus you are useless.

the driver said, Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel or physically accosted the agents, contradicting one of the most sensational and hotly disputed elements of testimony given to the House Jan. 6 committee by a White House aide. The transcript of the driver is the first extensive eyewitness account of what happened in the armored vehicle to be made public.
“I did not see him reach,” the Secret Service driver told investigators for the House panel. “He never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all.

Your lie you parroted was to say Hutchinson lied.

She didn't lie about what she was told. If it is a lie, then someone lied to her.

So your thread is dumb, you are gullible and got fooled by a moron on Twitter, and now we are laughing at you.

Your lie you parroted was to say Hutchinson lied.

She didn't lie about what she was told. If it is a lie, then someone lied to her.

So your thread is dumb, you are gullible and got fooled by a moron on Twitter, and now we are laughing at you.
No stupid, she made it up.

Forum List

Back