Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

I read page 1, and because I just don't have time to read 22 pages, I went from the first page to the last page. edit: page 22 is the last page as of when I posted this.

By the end of the first page, it had devolved into "She's a liar." "No, she told the truth" "No, she's a liar." "No, she told the truth."

So I looked at the last page and what do I see? "She's a liar." "No, she told the truth" "No, she's a liar." "No, she told the truth."

I was right to skip pages 2 through 21.

I read page 1, and because I just don't have time to read 22 pages, I went from the first page to the last page. edit: page 22 is the last page as of when I posted this.

By the end of the first page, it had devolved into "She's a liar." "No, she told the truth" "No, she's a liar." "No, she told the truth."

So I looked at the last page and what do I see? "She's a liar." "No, she told the truth" "No, she's a liar." "No, she told the truth."

I was right to skip pages 2 through 21.
Only the “She’s a liar” crowd has evidence.

Neither Ornato nor Engle has said under oath that the story was not relayed to Hutchinson as she stated

Until that happens , her account stands regardless of what they say on Fox or whatever
Only in the old soviet union do those rules of jurisprudence apply

Without eyewitness corroboration her hearsay testimony is meaningless

No dummy. She truthfully answered questions under oath before congress. Go whine to Ornato. He is a fellow cultist, by the way, so you two should have a lot to talk about.

Ask your fellow cultist why he exaggerated.
Quote him “exaggerating”.

Weird how none of you clowns have any quotes by Ornato.

Quote him “exaggerating”.

Weird how none of you clowns have any quotes by Ornato.
Quote him testifying under oath that he didn’t relate that story .

Without that , none of her testimony can be impugned

Quote him testifying under oath that he didn’t relate that story .

Without that , none of her testimony can be impugned
The SS has issued a statement denying her hearsay, Moron.

she has nothing, like you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The SS has issued a statement denying her hearsay, Moron.

she has nothing, like you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Did anyone from the SS say under oath that the conversation in question never happened?

No?

Oh

Did that statement even say the conversation didn’t happen?

No?

Oh

What seems to be your problem Mac?

Seriously
You dont believe in the rule of law

As the accuser you or the renegade ex-trump staffer have to prove it

Instead your clsim for her is “ha! I said it. Now you prove it didnt happen”

Thats not how it works in America

Its lib insanity and logic that only a lib could love
Even when tump is on video, telling a lie, you guys deny it a lie, even stating such trash as "If trump didn't know it was a lie, how can he lie."

We ALL know trump is a pathological liar.
Just accept it.

If Hutchinson thought that Ornatos story was true, how could Hutchinson be lying.

Simp, Nostra is trying to claim that Ornato very told that to Hutchinson.

We will never know the true story, and who fucking cares.
I've never understood why this topic TRIGGERS the RWI's.

Actually, retard...this is old news. The news that the orange loser demanded to be taken to the rabble riot and not back to the WH was already released...way back in June 2022.

Speaking before the House committee investigating the attack, Ms. Hutchinson said she had been told by Anthony M. Ornato, a deputy White House chief of staff, that Mr. Trump tried to grab the wheel of his vehicle when he was told he could not go to the Capitol to join his supporters. Ms. Hutchinson also said Mr. Ornato told her the president “lunged” at his lead Secret Service agent, Robert Engel.

Ms. Hutchinson made clear in her public testimony that she did not have direct knowledge of the incident, but that Mr. Ornato recounted it to her with Mr. Engel present in the room. It remains unclear what, if anything, the committee did to corroborate it.

Secret Service officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, disputed her account.

But the officials did say Mr. Engel, Mr. Ornato and the driver of the Suburban are prepared to confirm to the committee another damning finding from Ms. Hutchinson’s testimony: that Mr. Trump demanded his agents bring him to the Capitol so he could join his supporters, even after they emphasized the dangerous scene playing out there.

Also, old news... Hutchinson is on record that she had no direct knowledge but received it second-hand from the deputy WH chief of staff.

So, again...all old news. Not my fault that you idiots have the memory of a hamster.

So, back to my question... which would you rather have... your orange loser wanted to join the insurgency (the one you idiots claimed never happened) so badly that he was prepared to wrestle the wheel from the secret service agents or did he have no knowledge of it and was safely back at the WH unaware of the mess he had created?

Let's see if you can respond. I'll bet you will do what you retards usually do...ignore it and just keep repeating the same old idiotic stuff...but hey, surprise me. Go.
The OP wanted to write another “joe’s asleep” thread...but they can’t do that with even the putrid amount of credibility they once had based on his performance last Thursday. So now we get another “I’m a victim” thread about something that happened what, 3 years ago now?

You dont believe in the rule of law

As the accuser you or the renegade ex-trump staffer have to prove it

Instead your clsim for her is “ha! I said it. Now you prove it didnt happen”

Thats not how it works in America
Rule of law has nothing to do with her recounting a story told to her.

What are you taking about?

You want to claim she was never told that story? She made that claim under oath.

A rebuttal would also require it being said under oath

Stop acting stupid

Forum List

Back