Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

I mean, how freaking dumb are these people?

Hutchinson said someone told her a story. Someone else else says the story is a lie.

What kind of moron responds to this by saying SHE lied?

So damn dumb.

Hutchinson said someone told her a story. Someone else else says the story is a lie.

So damn dumb.
She propagated and profited from a lie. What she was told to her and repeated by her under oath, was a lie. She was a given a platform by liberal media outlet to repeat what she knew to be a lie to push a book.
lier.jpg

She propagated and profited from a lie.
First, you don't know that it was a lie. Funny how quickly you accuse everyone of lying except for the guy telling you what you want to hear.

Second, she was asked a question under oath and answered it truthfully. I imagine that looks very foreign, to a Trumpanzee. So she didn't propagate any lies. She gave truthful testimony. Her account that someobody said something to her is accurate.

Third, she had to leave her career and deal with threats from your violent cult.

So damn dumb.
She claims a SS Agent told her the most preposterous story ever. A story the SS says never happened.

The driver who she claims Trump attacked says she is a liar.

So you tell us why Arnato would make up such an easily provable lie and tell her? What is his motivation for putting his career on the line?

This should be good……

First, you don't know that it was a lie. Funny how quickly you accuse everyone of lying except for the guy telling you what you want to hear.

Second, she was asked a question under oath and answered it truthfully. I imagine that looks very foreign, to a Trumpanzee. So she didn't propagate any lies. She gave truthful testimony. Her account that someobody said something to her is accurate.

Third, she had to leave her career and deal with threats from your violent cult.
Right she propagated a lie by telling the story told to her that WAS a lie. The testimony of the Secret Service Agent who was IN THE CAR, shows that what she was told and repeated (under oath and on any news outlet that would have her) was a lie.

Right she propagated a lie by telling the story told to her that WAS a lie.
Which she did in response to a congressional demand for testimony under oath. So your weasel word attempt is denied, sorry.

. The testimony of the Secret Service Agent who was IN THE CAR, shows that what she was told and repeated (under oath and on any news outlet that would have her) was a lie
No, it doesn't "show" that. It STATES that. And it only states that only part of it was a lie.

You keep making dumb mistakes, due to your bias.

Who is more likely to tell this lie:

Someone needing publicity to sell a book.

Or someone who would lose his career for telling the lie?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm"

The SS has already gone on record saying her hearsay account never happened, Moron.

She has nobody corroborating her hearsay. Nobody.
Neither Ornato nor Engle has said under oath that the story was not relayed to Hutchinson as she stated

Until that happens , her account stands regardless of what they say on Fox or whatever

Neither Ornato nor Engle has said under oath that the story was not relayed to Hutchinson as she stated

Until that happens , her account stands regardless of what they say on Fox or whatever
The SS is on record saying it never happened, Moron.

Forum List

Back