Stein makes case for human recount by point out human error in counting

but that seems so ridiculous....the recount would reconcile the discrepancy.

So let's get the Trump logic straight.

Millions of fraudulent votes supposedly went to the Democrats.

Hence, there should be no recount anywhere, even though the recount would show how those millions of fraudulent votes that went to the Democrats.

Trump fans, how do you reconcile that in your head?

Now, I know TheParty has you holding contradictory positions all the time. If you just brainlessly parrot the talking points and don't think, it doesn't bother you at all. So if it's causing you mental pain, me making you think here, I apologize for that.

Hence, there should be no recount anywhere, even though the recount would show how those millions of fraudulent votes that went to the Democrats.

Now, I know TheParty has you holding contradictory positions all the time. If you just brainlessly parrot the talking points and don't think, it doesn't bother you at all. So if it's causing you mental pain, me making you think here, I apologize for that.

I didn't realize that a recount would eliminate voter fraud. Can you explain how that happens?

Oh...

Which is even more of a reason for a hand recount.

No it isn't. Humans made errors using computer voter machines and now you think making it 100% human will be a more accurate number. :lol:

No the machines can be "fixed" in several minutes. (meaning tinkered with ) We need a hand count.

There is no evidence of any "fixing", Stein even admitted that, as well as the U of M computer science professor. As per the article, a single ballot is missing, not votes being added. Voter registration matches number of votes very closely. There is no fraud.

If you checked in California, you would find thousands of votes that were cast without a matching voter registration. IF stein really wanted to help California would have been checked. Instead she just tried to help Hillary steal the election and pocket millions.

Recounting won't solve voter fraud period. Requiring a photo ID to vote is the best protection. Why don't you climb on that band wagon?

When the Progressive Left thought they had the election in the bag they mocked Trump about the rigged system, but now their candidate lost they want recounts in every state to understand how many Americans voted for Trump and not their pathetic candidate.

Also Stein should not be the one leading this and it should be Clinton, so why the hell is Clinton letting Stein do all the work for her?

Stein would not win if it is proven fraud happen, so it seem Clinton already know that she lost but Stein and Clinton voters will never accept the final result of the Electoral College.

Note:

If you subtract the California Vote Clinton lost the Popular... The State that should be looked at is California with it lopsided vote but the Progressive Liberal will claim there was nothing wrong with that state at all!

Stein admitted "the recount will not change the results of the election" so what's the freaking point"? Do greenie democrats want to punish the states or do they want to interfere with Trump's victory lap?

Which is even more of a reason for a hand recount.

No it isn't. Humans made errors using computer voter machines and now you think making it 100% human will be a more accurate number. :lol:

No the machines can be "fixed" in several minutes. (meaning tinkered with ) We need a hand count.

There is no evidence of any "fixing", Stein even admitted that, as well as the U of M computer science professor. As per the article, a single ballot is missing, not votes being added. Voter registration matches number of votes very closely. There is no fraud.

Yes a single ballot and they say some unreadable ones now, which is even more a reason for a hand recount. If they used the same ballot I did, I can't imagine how some can be unreadable, so was it unreadable for the general election count.

We then need to do away with the old practice of the EC.

Recounting won't solve voter fraud period. Requiring a photo ID to vote is the best protection. Why don't you climb on that band wagon?

But our President Elect said there was fraud....

We are just helping him....

Whay do you hateful people hate what Trump said? You are just haters...

Yes a single ballot and they say some unreadable ones now, which is even more a reason for a hand recount. If they used the same ballot I did, I can't imagine how some can be unreadable, so was it unreadable for the general election count.

We then need to do away with the old practice of the EC.

Do you know the purpose of that "old practice"? The need still exists,

But our President Elect said there was fraud....

We are just helping him....

Whay do you hateful people hate what Trump said? You are just haters...

I suggested the best way to end fraud, then you went off on a tangent, because you don't want fraud erased.

Forum List

Back