Stein Pays Wisconsin For Recount

Well now, if it comes out the same, then, by our Constitution, Trump's Presidency has been legitimized. In spite of getting a couple of million fewer votes than Clinton. That is the way the process works.

Well now, if it comes out the same, then, by our Constitution, Trump's Presidency has been legitimized. In spite of getting a couple of million fewer votes than Clinton. That is the way the process works.

Glad to see you have your 'big-boy pants' on today. Recounts are not gonna be a nail-biter.

There is a court challenge stopping the recount in MI.

Apparently, Jill Stein, by her own admission, has no standing to request a recount and waste tax payer money. Imagine that. :banghead:

Michigan recount on hold while Republican challenge is considered
By Rick Pluta Dec 1, 2016
Michigan recount on hold while Republican challenge is considered
The objection states that Stein has no standing to request a recount because she’s so far behind there’s no hope of her emerging the victor.

“Jill Stein has stated herself that she has no chance of winning this election, she has no chance of changing the result, so why should we go through a costly taxpayer-funded recount process if she is not aggrieved.”

I have wondered from the beginning how a fourth place candidate with 1% of the vote gets to wreck havoc on the political process. It seems to border on collusion, that two parties work together to unseat the winner.

Recount Reveals Just How Many Votes Hillary Had Stolen

The whole world knows it's a sham – a scam to raise money for a political party nobody really cares about.

Ouch. Clinton’s drunken choice to to join the recount effort may end up being more embarrassing that it was uplifting, as Stein will still reap the reward of the leftover cash influx, while Hillary will simply be left with egg on her face.

Story @ Recount Reveals Just How Many Votes Hillary Had Stolen - Patriot Update

Just read there'll be no recount in Pennsylvania

I think I have discovered Jill Steins motive for all this recount garbage she owns lots of stock in coloring books and Play Doh and is looking to rake in big bucks when Trump is declared the winner agan and the cupcakes flip out again.

Brown County

• Trump: Lost 1 vote
  • Clinton: Gained 1 vote
Calumet County

• Trump: Gained 2 votes
  • Clinton: Gained 1 vote, lost 1 vote (net result: 0)
Dodge County

• Trump: Lost 3 votes, gained 1 vote (net result: -2)
Door County

• Clinton: Lost 3 votes
Fond du Lac County

• Trump: Lost 8 votes
  • Clinton: Lost 9 votes
Forest County

• Trump: Lost 2 votes
  • Clinton: Lost 2 votes
Green Lake County

• Trump: Lost 3 votes, gained 7 votes (net result: +4)
  • Clinton: Lost 4 votes, gained 1 vote (net result: -3)
Kewaunee County

• Trump: Gained 1 vote
Manitowoc County

• Trump: Gained 5 votes
  • Clinton: Lost 6 votes
Marinette County

• Trump: Gained 3 votes
Menominee County

• Trump: Lost 2 votes
  • Clinton: Lost 1 vote
Oconto County

No report

Outagamie County

• Trump: Gained 1 vote, lost 1 vote (net result: 0)
  • Clinton: Gained 1 vote
Shawano County

• Trump: Gained 7 votes
  • Clinton: Gained 3 votes, lost 1 vote (net result: +2)
Sheboygan County

No report

Waupaca County

• Trump: Gained 3 votes
Waushara County

• Trump: Gained 1 vote
Winnebago County

• Clinton: Lost 4 votes
How many million for a net gain of 11 for Trump?????

Nevada, seems Trump lost that state because of voting errors, double voting, etc.

No this is not going the way Clinton or soros were hoping for, even Minnesota errors and absentee are not nearly enough to over come Trump's numbers.

Opps, sorry hillary

:))

It's a big KACHINNNGGG for Jilly. And, since Clinton reneged on her promise to not contend the election results, I'm hoping Trump's administration will find the balls to encourage Congress to convene a special investigator for Clinton's wrong-doings.

It's a big KACHINNNGGG for Jilly. And, since Clinton reneged on her promise to not contend the election results, I'm hoping Trump's administration will find the balls to encourage Congress to convene a special investigator for Clinton's wrong-doings.
I just got a news alert from Fox News that Jill Stein has dropped her appeal to Pennsylvania re-count because she can't afford the million dollar fee.

Jill Stein's Green Party is dropping its court case to force a recount in Pennsylvania, saying that it's unable to afford the $1 million bond set by the Commonwealth Court

For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel.

I just got a news alert from Fox News that Jill Stein has dropped her appeal to Pennsylvania re-count because she can't afford the million dollar fee.

Jill Stein's Green Party is dropping its court case to force a recount in Pennsylvania, saying that it's unable to afford the $1 million bond set by the Commonwealth Court

For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel.
Funny, I had read that they missed the deadline to file for the recount. Excuses, excuses...

time for stein and clinton, etc. to formally accept Trump and pledge to cooperate in any way to help his administration and ask that all americans, across the aisle do so as well for the sake of the nation and all people regardless of race, belief or identity

all for one america and america for all it's citizens first ............ and then the world

The real question is when Trump wins Wisconsin again, what will Liberals do? Protest? Wear diapers? Demand a recount in Florida? Go hide in Canada?
I hear there's a sale on binkies and coloring books at Wal Mart.
Costco has Walmart beat.

Buy binkies and coloring books in bulk and you get a free "baby wets alot" blanket for free.

The real question is when Trump wins Wisconsin again, what will Liberals do? Protest? Wear diapers? Demand a recount in Florida? Go hide in Canada?
I hear there's a sale on binkies and coloring books at Wal Mart.
Costco has Walmart beat.

Buy binkies and coloring books in bulk and you get a free "baby wets alot" blanket for free.

99 cent store, dollar tree, giant dollar, family dollar store, big lots................

The American people are owed that. We need to know how much of our security has been
compromised by Hillary's beach of security. Appoint a Special Prosecutor and let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:
The cheeseheads ain't happy about Jill Stein making money off THEIR work...work they already did once and did it well. Poor Jill....maybe now she can afford to shave under her arms once in awhile. :puke:

recount-400x267.jpeg

Even with that, though, Wisconsin looks like it’s well on its way to finishing its recount on time. Its Day 3 results show that almost a third of Wisconsin precincts have completed their recounts, accounting for over 705,000 of the 2.975 million ballots cast in the presidential race. The net change has been to find 349 additional votes. Trump has gained 138 votes and Hillary Clinton 126, which means that Trump has extended his lead by 12 votes. That’s, er, not exactly what Stein promised donors who coughed up millions for this stupid and futile gesture.

TRUMP EXTENDS LEAD in Wisconsin Recount - The Geller Report

The cheeseheads ain't happy about Jill Stein making money off THEIR work...work they already did once and did it well. Poor Jill....maybe now she can afford to shave under her arms once in awhile.

recount-400x267.jpeg

Even with that, though, Wisconsin looks like it’s well on its way to finishing its recount on time. Its Day 3 results show that almost a third of Wisconsin precincts have completed their recounts, accounting for over 705,000 of the 2.975 million ballots cast in the presidential race. The net change has been to find 349 additional votes. Trump has gained 138 votes and Hillary Clinton 126, which means that Trump has extended his lead by 12 points. That’s, er, not exactly what Stein promised donors who coughed up millions for this stupid and futile gesture.

TRUMP EXTENDS LEAD in Wisconsin Recount - The Geller Report

Liberals believe truth is whatever self serving biased crap they come up with

Forum List

Back