Stephanie Cutter: President Obama's Fight for Small Businesses

It's not rocket science, moron. I lifted it from FOX news. Here's what Obama said:

Why do you believe that your lies won't be exposed?

lol, figures you didn't understand..you're just a tool and not a very bright one...
sorry

Yeah, right. I'm a tool. I posted the full statement by OUR PRESIDENT, from FOX news, and I'm a tool. You're lying pond scum. You're the one who doesn't care about truth, honesty, or any other FAMILY VALUE that civilized people want to pass on to our children. Jesus did toss out the old covenant, except for the ten commandments. How will you explain your bearing false witness?

Once again, here's what FOX claimed he said:

"If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

ok fool, I tried to be gentle..I asked who you lifted this from? I even HIGHLIGHTED to mean what i was talking about..
Here's a fact that you probably don't want to hear. There's no such thing as a self-made man. We all seek opportunities, and those of us who are smart enough to leverage on them, have a higher likelihood of becoming successful. Those born on third base, because they lucked out on ovarian bingo, and thinking they hit a triple are liars. Those who respect the accomplishments who used an organized crime technique, and barely kept it under the radar, are pond scum.

I said,
oh dear gawd, who did you lift that from?
you should give it back

but you're too dumb to understand how things work evidently..so yes, you are a tool and not a very bright one...now, off with you..bye

I think you got your title wrong. It ought to read: President Obama's Fight with Small Businesses

Much more apt.

Listen folks, they will spin this till they are blue in the face because they know the people DIDN'T APPRECIATE IT...

Obama needs to go...we can't and SHOULDN'T take anymore from Him...he put us down, called us greedy bitter bible thumping gun clingers who just don't understand others...He's went around the world putting our country down...

VOTE HIM OUT..make the mistake of the last four years RIGHT

Last edited:
I can't believe these people are really going to go with "Don't believe your lying eyes". :rolleyes:

Of course, it's not the first time:
White House Denies Obama Bow to Saudi King - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

th

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
the rw's only hear what they want or are told to hear by an Aussie.

Ok.. Then you tell us what Obama's speech was about. What was the topic and what was the main point that he was trying to make. Please tell us, oh wise liberal.

Cool. Obama isn't taking the right wing lies sitting down.

Stephanie Cutter: President Obama's Fight for Small Businesses - YouTube

Notice what you DIDN'T see in Stephanie Cutter's little propaganda piece? The actual clip of Barack Obama SAYING that small business owners didn't build that. You know WHY you didn't see that? Because when you watch it you know only too well that Barry did an "oopsie" and said what he really feels about the Private Sector.

Did someone from the Obama camp REALLY just make the claim that THEY understand economics better than Mitt Romney? Now THAT is some funny stuff!!!

It's not rocket science, moron. I lifted it from FOX news. Here's what Obama said:

Why do you believe that your lies won't be exposed?

lol, figures you didn't understand..you're just a tool and not a very bright one...
sorry

Yeah, right. I'm a tool. I posted the full statement by OUR PRESIDENT, from FOX news, and I'm a tool. You're lying pond scum. You're the one who doesn't care about truth, honesty, or any other FAMILY VALUE that civilized people want to pass on to our children. Jesus did toss out the old covenant, except for the ten commandments. How will you explain your bearing false witness?

Once again, here's what FOX claimed he said:

"If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

WOW what a load of horseshit.

People are successfull because they have drive, determination and the will to make it happen.

They are successfull because they sacrifice and work their asses off to make it happen.

They are successfull because they love what they do and want to be a success and God bless em.

LOL The sad thing is that Barry, the shyster in chief, really believes this horseshit. He actually believes that small business owners have help up the ass.

What a slap in the face to all small business owners. Guys a schmuck.

As Pubs make life harder and harder for the nonrich, college costs have 4x since Reagan, health costs doubled just under Booosh, see sig. Nobody's arguing hard work isn't important , a-holes. Thanks for the depression and total obstruction, so mega rich Pubs can rip us off some more. Arrogant, ignorant Pub dupes.

I think you got your title wrong. It ought to read: President Obama's Fight with Small Businesses

Much more apt.

War with the private sector. Never forget in his book he described it as being behind enemy lines. :eusa_shhh:

Hey! That's right!

Obama hates American business

Republicans are the enemy and business is the enemy

He's been at war with us even when he was in college. So much for vetting a POTUS.

Ok.. Then you tell us what Obama's speech was about. What was the topic and what was the main point that he was trying to make. Please tell us, oh wise liberal.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:...

The message was extremely clear.

CLASS WARFARE BABY!!

Not a single member of this forum is a target of any "class warfare" that Obama could possibly suggest. In fact, he is a target if anyone is. You guys are dupes carrying water for wealth hoarders.

Vote in YOUR OWN best interests.

For a day or two, entertain the possibility that you have been screwed by those you trust. Play the devil's advocate for a while. See how easy it is when the facts are on your side and you don't have to invent lies to make political points.

Forum List

Back