Stephen Curry says Trump should be treated as serious "threat"

Oh great, I guess my MAGAt Uncle Tink will be boycotting Golden State basketball now. :)

Why would anyone care what Curry thinks on a political subject? If it's about basketball and you're interested in the game I can see paying attention. But who he thinks is or isnt a good pick for President not so much.

A lot of very wealthy people see the GOP as a threat. Not surprised by this. Curry is a competitor, and has made it, he doesn’t want all his upstart businesses having competition

He plays basketball for a living and is very good at it, however, I fail to see how this makes his political opinion valuable. It seems as though the low info Democratic voters get all their ”news” and opinions from the least informed sources.
It doesn't. He wants his seat at the elite table, even if it is at their kiddie table.

it's delicious to see how terrified they are of him!
Think about this because libs can’t think-
They say they beat him fair and square last time but are going to the end of the earth to find a way to prohibit him from running this time.
Not a confident hand showing and their moral attempt of “orange man bad” is childlike

Forum List

Back