Stephen Hawking can understand the universe, but not Donald Trump

The BBC doesn't even know shit about Trump.
13239339_1151104784931704_7289198300399450975_n.jpg
160601-conman-the-barbarian_zpsery0dzqz.jpg

Clinton: Trump University ‘a fraudulent scheme’

Mark Hensch - 06/01/16 10:57 AM EDT

Clinton said the program preyed "upon those who could least afford it."
Clinton: 'Donald Trump himself is a fraud’
Mark Hensch - 06/01/16 02:57 PM EDT

"He is trying to scam America the way he scammed all those people."
Thank you for proving my point.

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking may have a good grasp of the workings of the universe, but he says he can't understand Donald Trump's popularity. Hawking told ITV that he has no explanation for the likely GOP president nominee's success. (May 31) AP

29906170001_4920915680001_4920912625001-vs.jpg

Hawking is over rated and Trump's appeal isn't rocket science. and no, he can't understand the universe, there is much we don't know and some of his theories have been proven wrong.

You think anyone with a high IQ is a loon.

Wow I'm dazzled by your middle school attempt at a comeback.....not
What you don't understand....low IQ that you are....it kicked your ignorant irish
ass.

Wow I'm dazzled by your middle school attempt at a comeback.....not
If this thread doesn't support the stereotype of right wingers being stupid, I don't know what would.

Because someone dares to disagree with a "scientist" talking out his ass on politics?LOL
I'm sure he's more qualified than a stupid right winger talking out of her ass on politics.

Mhm...run along, Sparky. You're just blabbering to blabber
Blabbering to blabber? That's what you do 24/7 on here.

https://consumerist.com/2016/0..."Trump University would lure consumers into the initial free course based upon the name and reputation of Donald Trump, and then once they were there, Trump University personnel would try to up-sell consumers to the next course using high-pressure sales tactics,” reads the testimony of a former events manager who worked for the school in 2007. “Far from providing a ‘complete real estate education,’ as advertised, Trump University personnel only provided enough information to get students to sign up for the next seminar or program.”

How is your IQ today ..doing well I hope ...:2up:

https://consumerist.com/2016/0..."Trump University would lure consumers into the initial free course based upon the name and reputation of Donald Trump, and then once they were there, Trump University personnel would try to up-sell consumers to the next course using high-pressure sales tactics,” reads the testimony of a former events manager who worked for the school in 2007. “Far from providing a ‘complete real estate education,’ as advertised, Trump University personnel only provided enough information to get students to sign up for the next seminar or program.”
A lot of dumbass Democrats got duped I hear.....

Stephen Hawking is a massively brain damaged fool.

Wise men do not take brain damaged men's opinions very seriously.

How is your IQ today ..doing well I hope ...:2up:
You are too stupid to even understand your own propaganda.

Hawking is a loon
Stephen Hawking is brilliant and quite sane.

You are the one who is stupid, a loon and a lard ass.

How brilliant and how sane can one be it they are an avowed atheist?

Questions they cannot answer are merely dismissed under the guise of "there is a natural explanation but sometimes it requires longer periods for science to discover it."

I dare say Stephen's ego (like so many others) is the cause of his biggest problems. Atheism for the highly intellectual appears to carry its own badge of honor and courage. Oddly enough.

I will never forget Mr. Hawkings oh-so-important public announcement. (paraphrase) "there is a good chance we will encounter aliens from outer space visiting us on earth. If this happens be very careful and cautious as they may be hostile and malevolent." LOL! I hope we tax payers did not have to foot the bill for that undertaking of his?

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking may have a good grasp of the workings of the universe, but he says he can't understand Donald Trump's popularity. Hawking told ITV that he has no explanation for the likely GOP president nominee's success. (May 31) AP

Then goes onto say DT is a 'demagogue'. People with high IQ's rarely have any wisdom.

If you knew what "demagogue" meant, you'd understand why Hawking said that about Trump.

Here..................I'll even give you the definition of the word from dictionary.com

demagogue

or demagog
[dem-uh-gog, -gawg]

noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
2. (in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), demagogued, demagoguing.
3. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), demagogued, demagoguing.
4. to speak or act like a demagogue.

And............in the Trump University trial, it's come out that the people who were selling courses were told to use emotional language to appeal to the people so they could get them to buy more courses they didn't need.

Not only that, but in "The Art of the Deal", Trump himself writes that the best way to get people to do what you want is to appeal to their emotions.

Nope, the word demagogue fits Trump to a T.

You and I have gone around before so it comes to no surprise that you want to beat a dead horse like Trump University but you've got to ask yourself this...Is it really defrauding some idiot out of his money, if he is stupid enough to open his wallet to pay big money on a course with Trump's name on it if Trump isn't teaching the class.
I might be willing to pay for a real estate class actually taught by him but just like eating a steak with a Trump wrapper on it doesn't make it taste better a class with his name on the folder isn't going to make it any better.

I think his people duped them into buying a product but that they in the end they got what they paid for as memorialized by the paperwork they signed in buying the product.

How do you feel about Hillary approving the sale of American uranium assets to Russian held company while taking in donations from the Russian buyer in her Canadian registered entity in an attempt to not disclose the name of the donor to the American public?

t you want to beat a dead horse like Trump University but you've got to ask yourself this...Is it really
GOPocalypse
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A Global Boycott The Media Isn’t Talking About Is Quietly Destroying Trump’s ‘Empire’
Donald has a real problem here, and his ego isn’t going to allow him to fix it properly.
gopocalypse.org
According to Hipmunk, Trump hotels lost an average of 59 percent of their bookings in the first half of 2016, compared to the first half of 2015.

Then goes onto say DT is a 'demagogue'. People with high IQ's rarely have any wisdom.

If you knew what "demagogue" meant, you'd understand why Hawking said that about Trump.

Here..................I'll even give you the definition of the word from dictionary.com

demagogue

or demagog
[dem-uh-gog, -gawg]

noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
2. (in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), demagogued, demagoguing.
3. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), demagogued, demagoguing.
4. to speak or act like a demagogue.

And............in the Trump University trial, it's come out that the people who were selling courses were told to use emotional language to appeal to the people so they could get them to buy more courses they didn't need.

Not only that, but in "The Art of the Deal", Trump himself writes that the best way to get people to do what you want is to appeal to their emotions.

Nope, the word demagogue fits Trump to a T.
Duh. The point was Hawkings idiotic hypocrisy saying he didn't know then calling him a demagogue

Forum List

Back