Stephen Miller uses racist code words: BUSTED BIGOT!

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The Ugly History of Stephen Miller’s ‘Cosmopolitan’ Epithet
http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...f-stephen-millers-cosmopolitan-epithet-215454
Any intelligent person watching knew he was given emphasis to "cosmopolitan" -- so what did he mean?

So what is a “cosmopolitan”? It’s a cousin to “elitist,” but with a more sinister undertone. It’s a way of branding people or movements that are unmoored to the traditions and beliefs of a nation, and identify more with like-minded people regardless of their nationality. (In this sense, the revolutionary pamphleteer Thomas Paine might have been an early American cosmopolitan, when he declared: “The world is my country; all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.”). In the eyes of their foes, “cosmopolitans” tend to cluster in the universities, the arts and in urban centers, where familiarity with diversity makes for a high comfort level with “untraditional” ideas and lives.

For a nationalist, these are fighting words. Your country is your country; your fellow citizens are your brethren; and your country’s traditions—religious and otherwise— should be yours. A nation whose people—especially influential people—develop other ties undermine national strength, and must be repudiated.

These Nationalist/bigot/xenophobes are not very bright.

This asswipe Miller shouldn't even get to tour the white house much less work there... that's what you get with Trump -- the lowlifes and dwerps who couldn't get a job anywhere else.

Any intelligent person watching knew he was given emphasis to "cosmopolitan" -- so what did he mean?

So what is a “cosmopolitan”? It’s a cousin to “elitist,” but with a more sinister undertone. It’s a way of branding people or movements that are unmoored to the traditions and beliefs of a nation, and identify more with like-minded people regardless of their nationality. (In this sense, the revolutionary pamphleteer Thomas Paine might have been an early American cosmopolitan, when he declared: “The world is my country; all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.”). In the eyes of their foes, “cosmopolitans” tend to cluster in the universities, the arts and in urban centers, where familiarity with diversity makes for a high comfort level with “untraditional” ideas and lives.

For a nationalist, these are fighting words. Your country is your country; your fellow citizens are your brethren; and your country’s traditions—religious and otherwise— should be yours. A nation whose people—especially influential people—develop other ties undermine national strength, and must be repudiated.

This asswipe Miller shouldn't even get to tour the white house much less work there... that's what you get with Trump -- the lowlifes and dwerps who couldn't get a job anywhere else.

You used the word "racist" in your original post, while sporting a "rainbow flag" avatar.

If you really want to see an example of "bigotry" consider how blacks feel about gay people.

I'm just sayin'.

Good lord faggot, fascist much? He is brilliant and you can't stand it.

He is not brilliant. When pressed for proof of his statements, he cited 1 study that was misleading. He is a member of the alt-right.

He sounds like so many cons, he operates on pure emotion and twists things to fit his agenda. Fake news straight from the White House.

Forum List

Back