Steppin' out ...

since RW's CONSTANTLY bitched about every single dime Obama spent away from the office, in the name of blatant hypocrisy lets begin right here ...

Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips cost taxpayers about $10M
Did you care about the tax payer funded expenses of Obama's trips while he was in office? did you complain about them or did you defend them?

no, and neither .. I entertained total ignorance watching RW's squeal like a pig stuck in a gate every time Obama played golf .. now I'm ready to entertain their blatant hypocrisy and find out if it outweighs their total ignorance.

you get to go first ...

since RW's CONSTANTLY bitched about every single dime Obama spent away from the office, in the name of blatant hypocrisy lets begin right here ...

Did you care about the tax payer funded expenses of Obama's trips while he was in office? did you complain about them or did you defend them?
Obama's $12 million per year and Trump's $10 million in one month are not really comparable

Hopefully Trump will have some positive results to show for any "spending" choices. Obama had none. They lowballed, Spun and lied about BO travel costs wasted. I render any MSM "8 year BO total" comparisons to Trump "one year" meaningless due to inaccurate accounting at this time.

I will look at the 3-4 year point. If Trump shows his spending is "productive".......I will give him 4 more years.

Sincerely,
The Taxpayer

no, and neither .. I entertained total ignorance watching RW's squeal like a pig stuck in a gate every time Obama played golf .. now I'm ready to entertain their blatant hypocrisy and find out if it outweighs their total ignorance.

you get to go first ...
LOL, for some odd reason, glass houses and stones come to mind.

IMHO none of these Presidents spend enough time on vacation; 24x7x365x<however long they've been elected to occupy the job of fucking over the citizenry> would satisfy me as long as whatever douche bag that's sitting in the Oval Office takes all the other politicians and bureaucrats in Washington with 'em it's the fiscally responsible thing to do.

Hopefully Trump will have some positive results to show for any "spending" choices. Obama had none. They lowballed, Spun and lied about BO travel costs wasted. I render any MSM "8 year BO total" comparisons to Trump "one year" meaningless due to inaccurate accounting at this time.

I will look at the 3-4 year point. If Trump shows his spending is "productive".......I will give him 4 more years.

Sincerely,
The Taxpayer

The taxpayer would do well to learn who the real shot callers are; all taxpayers elect is those who will serve these interests.

you get to go first ...

IMHO none of these Presidents spend enough time on vacation; 24x7x365x<however long they've been elected to occupy the job of fucking over the citizenry> would satisfy me as long as whatever douche bag that's sitting in the Oval Office takes all the other politicians and bureaucrats in Washington with 'em it's the fiscally responsible thing to do.

well, you're odd so :dunno:

you get to go first ...

Perhpas you should write the douche bag that's sitting in the Oval Office now and address that very point.

It was difficult to fault Obama for "vacationing" in his home state. They all spend too damn much money. With Trump the concern is more that he's essentially selling access to the presidency, though. And I thought Hillary was unsuitable for selling access to the SoS. LOL

But yeah, the "Obama is spending so much" are hypocrites.

you get to go first ...

Perhpas you should write the douche bag that's sitting in the Oval Office now and address that very point.
.....or instead I could just save the tax payer some coin and some faceless White House bureaucrat some effort and just wad up a piece of paper and throw it in the trash can myself.

I'm just a citizen that doesn't want anything from government other than to be left alone and thus the assholes that inhabit the halls of mischief there don't care about my opinions they're only interested in my money and my liberty.

you get to go first ...

.....or instead I could just save the tax payer some coin and some faceless White House bureaucrat some effort and just wad up a piece of paper and throw it in the trash can myself.

I'm just a citizen that doesn't want anything from government other than to be left alone and thus the assholes that inhabit the halls of mischief there don't care about my opinions they're only interested in my money and my liberty.

It has always been that way for everyone, and it has always been utterly bipartisan, you're catching on, looka you!

you get to go first ...

*****************WWWWOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH************

Thanks! and you're quite "normal".

People who bitch about government spending, never seem to have a problem with paying unfair mortgages or unfair car loans. They get ripped off by business each and every day of their lives, but just accept it without question.

At least government is SUPPOSED to exist for and by the people. There's some benefits we get from government.

you get to go first ...

*****************WWWWOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH************

Thanks! and you're quite "normal".

welcome, I know.

I had the same feelings about 43 ... go to Crawford, cut brush, play with Cindy and stay in Crawford .. he had enough space there to build a bunkhouse big enough to sleep, and keep his entire congress there with him too.

Forum List

Back