Steve Bannon is giving it up

Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/ste...e-times-this-week-nbc-news-citing-source.html

The noose draws ever tighter around the President.

Y
A
W
N

Frankie... just say you don't care what Donald's done... and you'll lie as much as you can for him....

it's easier than feigning boredom

What's he "done", besides being a private citizen on the receiving end of Obama's weaponized Federal government abusing its power?

Anyone who cheats on all of their wifes can lie his ass off to people who don't even know him..

Trump is a lying cheater

Mueller, if he really does have the goods, should release them in the first week of September.
Even if there's direct evidence, and documentary just not testimony, of a quid pro quo, I don't think Trump's popularity goes under 40%, and not only does the gop have zero interest in making an issue of it, any of them who did would be primaried.
No one doubts Trumps 36 to 39% base holds true. It is the independents, blue dogs, women, and minorities that the resistance wants to stand up and roar then vote.

Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/ste...e-times-this-week-nbc-news-citing-source.html

Y
A
W
N

Frankie... just say you don't care what Donald's done... and you'll lie as much as you can for him....

What's he "done", besides being a private citizen on the receiving end of Obama's weaponized Federal government abusing its power?

Anyone who cheats on all of their wifes can lie his ass off to people who don't even know him..

Trump is a lying cheater

it's pretty clear that he's a liar

President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-298-days/?utm_term=.776dd11f5fdd

Frankie finds it funny though... well, I don't know if he finds it funny. He just doesn't care.

I don't have to prove the negative lil man. The who makes the charges (you) does. I also didn't say that they didn't ;) I simply asked you to prove your assertion.
Since when did you start playing by the rule of argumentation, you phake?

Y
A
W
N

Trump is a lying cheater

And you are a poopie pants.

I don't have to prove the negative lil man. The who makes the charges (you) does. I also didn't say that they didn't ;) I simply asked you to prove your assertion.

Feel free to prove the negative or pound sand lil girl.
Thank you for admitting you lost the discussion. You always go on the personal attack when you do. Poor lil whiner.

Feel free to prove the negative or pound sand lil girl.
Thank you for admitting you lost the discussion. You always go on the personal attack when you do. Poor lil whiner.

Too funny. You "win" because you say you do. Let's do it this way, prove Bannon is saying things that will get Trump indicted. There ya go, prove the assertion you made.

Mueller, if he really does have the goods, should release them in the first week of September.
Even if there's direct evidence, and documentary just not testimony, of a quid pro quo, I don't think Trump's popularity goes under 40%, and not only does the gop have zero interest in making an issue of it, any of them who did would be primaried.
No one doubts Trumps 36 to 39% base holds true. It is the independents, blue dogs, women, and minorities that the resistance wants to stand up and roar then vote.
I really doubt it'll make a difference. If Dreamers get deported because the dems demanded citizenship rather than legal status, or if they run on the tax cuts didn't do anything and the economy is still growing, or on family immigration .... who's gonna beat him? Are they gonna run on immigration and gays again?

I win because you always attack personality when you are losing. And now you lie: where did say that "Bannon is saying things that will get Trump indicted." You are as harmless as Dale Smith.

bendog, your comments don't make sense. It's Trump people want punished, and they will do it in the election to those who support him.

I win because you always attack personality when you are losing. And now you lie: where did say that "Bannon is saying things that will get Trump indicted." You are as harmless as Dale Smith.

bendog, your comments don't make sense. It's Trump people want punished, and they will do it in the election to those who support him.
I do wonder what Bannon knows. He's an alt-R pos, but even sauced on vodka, he's got more functioning brain cells that anyone in the Trump family.

Wow! Just check out what Jake Snarky had to say about Bannon before! Now he is touting him? HILARIOUS!!!!!!!Search Results for Query: Bannon | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
So our sovereign pretend citizen is saying that Bannon is lying. Now that is hilarious!

No, what I am saying is that you have had nothing but contempt for Bannon...calling him a racist and a "nationalist" but here you are touting him? I think it's pretty fucking funny. BTW, there is no such thing as a "sovereign citizen". You should do more research about the UCC and the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the remedies that had to be provided because of a 1938 SCOTUS ruling. Knowledge is power and you don't have enough to light a match.

Hope this helps!

Y
A
W
N

Trump is a lying cheater

So that's why its OK to turn the power of the Federal government against a political opponent.

Do you ever wonder, I mean truly wonder why unfettered Progressive governments produce the most mass graves?

Dale, I have contempt for you as well, but Bannon is probably telling the truth to Mueller. ;) You are a numbskull but fun to keep around.

You aren't intelligent enough to "win" anything. When you get cornered you obfuscate and move the goalposts.

"Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

The noose draws ever tighter around the President."

Tell us, what then did you when you used the word "noose". You're not a bright guy. You're still hurting because Hillary lost.

You aren't intelligent enough to "win" anything. When you get cornered you obfuscate and move the goalposts.

"Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

Tell us, what then did you when you used the word "noose". You're not a bright guy. You're still hurting because Hillary lost.

yeah jake - Tell us, what then did you when you

a bright guy wants to know

idiot comedy 101

yeah jake - Tell us, what then did you when you

a bright guy wants to know

idiot comedy 101

LOL, two of the least capable posters on the board. Here you go 7, et's try this again.

You said....

"they have a hell of a lot more to hammer Orangeboi with than anyone thinks ... right after Mueller unleashes the beast on Shitforhair, Trumps wifie is going to cut off his mini-dick and make it a daily double.
I said....

So you have proof of this?

You said....
you cant prove they don't"

Show us what they have to get Rump with, you made the assertion.

Dale, I have contempt for you as well, but Bannon is probably telling the truth to Mueller. ;) You are a numbskull but fun to keep around.

I am sure you do have "contempt" for me....not that I give a shit either way. I would have to respect your opinion in order for it to bother me. As far as the Bannon thing goes? It has no bearing on anything because the entire "Russian collusion" has already blown up in the face of the deep state with the release of the Nunes memo and even the heavily redacted 99 page assessment as it pertains to the FISA court and what they were told and the lying by omission.

Forum List

Back