Steve Bannon Removed From The National Security Council

I guess this beats talking about Obama's Impeachment, Rice's soon to come indictment

How many trees do you smoke a day? I'm worried for your health at this point.
I'd worry too if I were you, since Obamacare costs so much, and most people affected by it, have to pay large sums of money out of their pocket.

I appreciate your concern. You are a true friend.

Obamacare didn't set out to pay for trees last I checked so that's just more incoherent rambling from you.

Quit getting intoxicated, it's cheaper and you'll probably even post something that is not a total waste of time for others to read.

Bannon is a political advisor, he had no business being on the NSC in the first place.

"Mistakes should be examined, learned from, and discarded; not dwelled upon and stored." -- Tim Fargo

I guess this beats talking about Obama's Impeachment, Rice's soon to come indictment

I'd worry too if I were you, since Obamacare costs so much, and most people affected by it, have to pay large sums of money out of their pocket.

Obamacare didn't set out to pay for trees last I checked so that's just more incoherent rambling from you.

Quit getting intoxicated, it's cheaper and you'll probably even post something that is not a total waste of time for others to read.
Your Surrender is accepted.

Nice Melt there Lefty.

You look Like The Democrat's Ice Cream Sundae made of Russian Collusion on a Hot Summer Day.
pic8.jpg

Trump is bringing war. Nothing else can garner the dufus President public support. The top brass must support him, to a degree. They will slap him into adulthood and responsibility They hold the power of refusing his orders over his head. No officer of President can demand illegal orders.

Boy, are you ever flip flopping and deflecting away from the topic here. We see through you.

Beware of conservatives making fake excuses to explain why Stephen Bannon was kicked out of the NSC.

Bannon was removed because Trump's national security adviser McMaster didn't like him and thought he was a buffoon who didn't belong there.
You can find articles from February stating that McMaster wanted Bannon out:
Bannon Out Of NSC? McMaster Prepares To Reorganize Foreign Policy Team | Zero Hedge

is a very embarrassing development for Bannon.
That might be one way of looking at it, however the links between Breitbart and Russia might have scared Drumpf a bit, so he has to cover his tracks somehow.

The truth certainly is "McMaster didn't like him and thought he was a buffoon who didn't belong there"
Beware of conservatives making fake excuses to explain why Stephen Bannon was kicked out of the NSC.

Bannon was removed because Trump's national security adviser McMaster didn't like him and thought he was a buffoon who didn't belong there.
You can find articles from February stating that McMaster wanted Bannon out:
Bannon Out Of NSC? McMaster Prepares To Reorganize Foreign Policy Team | Zero Hedge

is a very embarrassing development for Bannon.
It is hardly an embarrassment. Bannon was placed on the NSC to make sure Obama's disastrous foreign policy agenda was replaced by President Trump's agenda and apparently the job has been successfully completed.
Prove that. Be specific. Obviously you are the dope.
Sure thing, Pinocchio.
You have no proof that was the reason, other than you typed it on a message board.
That is one small step to getting Trump good, which will be one monumental step for mankind.
McMaster didn't have the authority to fire him, so he stayed until his job was done.
You simply make things up with no proof. McMaster wanted the dope gone.

Confirming that he has been removed as a permanent NSC member, a White House official said the move resulted from a reorganization by Trump's new national security advisor, Lieutenant General HR McMaster.

McMaster took over February 20 after his predecessor Michael Flynn was fired amid a scandal over his secret conversations with Russia's ambassador to Washington, Sergey Kislyak.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said McMaster has his own ideas about how to do things and Trump had promised he could name his own people to the NSC.

Bannon fired from NSC - Yahoo Search Results

Confirming that he has been removed as a permanent NSC member, a White House official said the move resulted from a reorganization by Trump's new national security advisor, Lieutenant General HR McMaster.

McMaster took over February 20 after his predecessor Michael Flynn was fired amid a scandal over his secret conversations with Russia's ambassador to Washington, Sergey Kislyak.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said McMaster has his own ideas about how to do things and Trump had promised he could name his own people to the NSC.

Thanks for that link, some interesting info on Michael Flynn Jr. was in there:
Flynn's Son Lashes Out At Trump Adviser Who Replaced His Dad: 'Is WH Serious?'

This is the second thread on this where I couldn't get into the link. Are we sure this is real?
This is the second thread on this where I couldn't get into the link. Are we sure this is real?

That's a great BS reason link works fine , must be your disability that can't use the link(s).
Works fine for me.

GO GET ME THE TIME of the other post
Discussion in 'Politics' started by MindWars, Today at 9:50 AM.

Thanks for that link, some interesting info on Michael Flynn Jr. was in there:
Flynn's Son Lashes Out At Trump Adviser Who Replaced His Dad: 'Is WH Serious?'
Interesting article.

Fun times watching the Alt Righties squirm.

I think this tree has been pissed on by too many animals passing by, his trunk is all yellow and rotting.

Bannon in the Administration at all never made any sense. He should have never held any position. I can only assume that President Trump felt some form of loyalty required him to appoint Bannon to a position.

Bannon was a natural for the Trump Cartel. He knew how to sling shit and kiss Trumps old ass at the same time.

It appears trump has fired his Guru nut job conspiracy nut Steve Bannon from his position on the National Security Council.
This is a breaking story. Facts for the exact details of his firing are sketchy, but rumor is that trump fired the fool himself.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39508351
Bannon is a political strategist, not an expert on intelligence, so he was placed on the NSC to make sure Obama's NSC was fully converted into President Trump's NSC. Now that he has accomplished this, there is no reason to keep him there.

Yeah..okay. Amazing how they never once brought up that reason when he was appointed. All we heard was that he was “qualified” because he was an officer in the navy (just like L. Ron Hubbard and Montel Williams).
It should have been obvious to you. The problem is all you analyses begin with the premise that President Trump is stupid and none of his actions make any sense at all, so you have no chance of ever understanding anything that is going on.

Forum List

Back