🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steve McGarrett's Minority Crime Report: Black Savage Murders Pretty White Woman

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a shame! She was such an asset to my people and our future. This is another reason why we should curse John Wilkes Booth for assassinating President Lincoln. He had plans to deport black people after freeing them.

48EA312B00000578-5356161-Rachael_Anderson_24_was_found_dead_in_a_Columbus_Ohio_apartment_-a-2_1517902003101.jpg

Police arrest man in death of aspiring funeral director Rachael Anderson

It's says a lot about the real racism in this country when society is obsessed with a few cops shooting "unarmed" black thugs engaged in crimes and resisting arrest, while ignoring the vastly greater number of murders committed by blacks, especially by racist blacks against innocent whites.

What a shame! She was such an asset to my people and our future. This is another reason why we should curse John Wilkes Booth for assassinating President Lincoln. He had plans to deport black people after freeing them.

48EA312B00000578-5356161-Rachael_Anderson_24_was_found_dead_in_a_Columbus_Ohio_apartment_-a-2_1517902003101.jpg

Police arrest man in death of aspiring funeral director Rachael Anderson

What do you get out of hate mongering? People like you are THE PROBLEM, and those people (like you) are the one's who hate and broadcast their hate.

Do you have any idea how much you have in common with terrorists?

It's says a lot about the real racism in this country when society is obsessed with a few cops shooting "unarmed" black thugs engaged in crimes and resisting arrest, while ignoring the vastly greater number of murders committed by blacks, especially by racist blacks against innocent whites.

Please see my post above, people like you are the problem.

Forum List

Back