Steven Hatfill received a $5.82 million after the FBI falsely accused him of the 2001 anthrax attacks --- What justice is Trump going to receive?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Hopefully Trump sues all the media and the perpetrators who created and pushed this phoney narrative day after day and night after night for the past 7 years. He's now been vindicated and deserves retribution.

Hopefully Trump sues all the media and the perpetrators who created and pushed this phoney narrative day after day and night after night for the past 7 years. He's now been vindicated and deserves retribution.

Hopefully, one day, a orange jumpsuit and a 12X8 space all his own..with bars on it! :auiqs.jpg:

Unfortunately, now that the Durham report has thoroughly humiliated the FBI/DNC cabal, and exposed their crimes, I fear they'll try to assassinate Trump before the election. They're desperate now.

Not certain how much he should or could get, but I hope he sues the friggin' hell out of every false accuser.

Unfortunately, now that the Durham report has thoroughly humiliated the FBI/DNC cabal, and exposed their crimes, I fear they'll try to assassinate Trump before the election. They're desperate now.
I have a feeling you might be right. Then you have RFK Jr threatening Biden tied in the polls. Who's to say they wouldn't pull what they did to his dad and uncle on him? This is going to be an election for the ages.

I agree. He will not be allowed to take office again, no matter what it takes. We are headed for a kinetic civil war.

Forum List

Back