Steven Seagal To Join Sheriff Joe Arpaio Training Volunteer Posse Members

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
They have a lot of volunteers. That's why they are training the volunteers.

To Defend Phoenix-Area Schools

by Debbie at Right Truth blog

Via Weasel Zippers, Via National Post:

PHOENIX — The self-proclaimed “America’s Toughest Sheriff” is joining forces with action movie star Steven Seagal to train volunteer armed posse members to defend Phoenix-area schools against gunmen.

Read more @ Steven Seagal joins Sheriff Joe Arpaio to train armed school posse | World | News | National Post

Think they might get a lot of volunteers?

:eusa_whistle:

Love looking at that man: :D :D :D Never-mind that he will never win an Oscar...lol. He is my type of guy, right next to the one following him.

imagesyb_zps0b31f745-1_zpsee64e32c.jpg

imagesCA0EXCI8.jpg

To Defend Phoenix-Area Schools

by Debbie at Right Truth blog

Via Weasel Zippers, Via National Post:

PHOENIX — The self-proclaimed “America’s Toughest Sheriff” is joining forces with action movie star Steven Seagal to train volunteer armed posse members to defend Phoenix-area schools against gunmen.

Read more @ Steven Seagal joins Sheriff Joe Arpaio to train armed school posse | World | News | National Post

Think they might get a lot of volunteers?

:eusa_whistle:

Love looking at that man: :D :D :D Never-mind that he will never win an Oscar...lol. He is my type of guy, right next to the one following him.

imagesyb_zps0b31f745-1_zpsee64e32c.jpg

imagesCA0EXCI8.jpg

Enjoy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3SKqqbj5A]Steven Segal - YouTube[/ame]

I'd rather just drop Segal in a gang-ridden neighbourhood and give him carte blanche to do what he likes.

He'd probably live 20 or 30 seconds.

He had a series on TV where he actually went out on patrol - can't remember where. Sure kicked some butt!

He had a series on TV where he actually went out on patrol - can't remember where. Sure kicked some butt!

I used to watch that on TV in Ghana! Don't remember what it was called, but it made Ghanaian TV! (It was called 'True Justice')

They never showed scenes where 8-year-old girls slapped him around though.

Last edited:
Steven Seagal is all about the publicity and nothing more. I'm not so sure he is the "world class fighter" that he is made out to be or that he pretends to be. I do know that a few years ago someone threatened to kick his ass, so he went out and hired two bodyguards.

Steven Seagal was a high-ranking VOLUNTEER law enforcement officer in the Sheriff's department in the largest parrish in Louisiana for MANY years. The TV show that resulted from this was extremely interesting.

We used to watch the TV show, and Seagal put hiimself in harm's way MANY times on that show. There was nothing "fake" about it.

You don't become a "real" law enforcement officer because you are an action movie star. Seagal is the REAL DEAL.

Don't kid yourself. Seagal is a BAD ASS, he knows the law, and he is a martial arts and self-defense expert, not to mention a sharpshooter.

I have always enjoyed Seagal, whether it martial arts, guitar playing or his productions. He should do just fine in this persona.

Last edited:
Steven Seagal is all about the publicity and nothing more. I'm not so sure he is the "world class fighter" that he is made out to be or that he pretends to be. I do know that a few years ago someone threatened to kick his ass, so he went out and hired two bodyguards.

That "someone" was a mobster.

Seagal isn't the brightest bean in the pod. And he gets into delusional rants about being involved with either the underworld or spyworld.

Forum List

Back