Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man used a gun, no man used a bomb lol coming from a rural area, they probably have many guns in their trunk.. lol nobody thought the FBI would violate their constitutional rights to privacy. And arrest him for protesting arrest him for doing with the FBI told him to do which was go inside of a capital lol Release all the videos cowards

you said there were no weapons during the insurrection.

i proved you wrong. but i understand why you completely ignore that & zero in on the hillbilly.

oh well - he broke the law ... he PLEADED GUILTY to breaking the law, & now is serving time.

remember when i said tutt tutt?

lol ...

It was a day at the beach compared to the violence your BLM-supporting savages unleashed for months on end in city after city. You hypocrites have no standing to criticize a riot.

trump-donald-trump.gif

you said there were no weapons during the insurrection.

i proved you wrong. but i understand why you completely ignore that & zero in on the hillbilly.

oh well - he broke the law ... he PLEADED GUILTY to breaking the law, & now is serving time.

remember when i said tutt tutt?

lol ...
Right to bear arms.. you care about the US capital but you don’t care about the constitution? You’re a hypocrite.. The only people that burnt down America and caused an insurrection. Was democrats
63F3369D-D47A-4999-A59C-33514135D3D1.jpeg

there were 10K arrests across the country re: those protests.

next?
Why is Jan 6th such a big deal. But burning down poor black neighborhoods is ok? You Democrats used guns you used bombs you use gasoline. We had a great Kyle Rittenhouse finally say enough.. shoot and kill you animals in self defense.. why don’t Americans matter to you? American business owners? Why do you worship government?

Well, I did a quick speed read of some of this morning's posts....and exchanges.
Seemed a tad familiar.

I mean by that, I've read similar here before. And elswhere too.
And I've even seen video's of similar exchanges.
For example, this Jordan guy below. He even was filming at the Capitol on January 6th.
And too, and so familiar in this thread, we can hear the thoughtful thoughts of Trump supporters and and a non-Trump supporter ....also filmed.

Here, lemme show you:

(Caveat: I am mildly convinced that good poster 'Maxnovax' may not really be any of thesefolks that are on camera. I'm absolutely positive of that, I think.)

BLM-supporting savages

NFBW wrote: Please provide the name, political rank and affiliation status of a BLM supporting savage.

Elmer actually is a Trump supporting savage connected to Roger Stone, a Trump political adviser, who led one of the attacks on the capital on January 6 and actually succeeded in seizing control of the floor of the Senate you conduct legitimate political discourse. 22FEB06-POST#2030

Last edited:
Maybe they should have let Americans protest
No Americans were stopped or arrested from peaceful protesting on January 6 outside of secured Federal Buildings. The US Capitol is always closed to visitors when there is a Joint Session of Congress in session. Such as the state of the union every year.

No Americans were stopped or arrested from peaceful protesting on January 6 outside of secured Federal Buildings. The US Capitol is always closed to visitors when there is a Joint Session of Congress in session. Such as the state of the union every year.
They threw smoke bombs at ppl peacefully standing outside the capital. FBI agents yelled at protesters to go into the capital. Capital police waved protesters inside the capital

They threw smoke bombs at ppl peacefully standing outside the capital. FBI agents yelled at protesters to go into the capital. Capital police waved protesters inside the capital
Nobody believes the QAnon newsletter about what happened on the January 6 at the Capitol

Why is Jan 6th such a big deal.

because it was an attempted coup. insurrection. rebellion against the constitution.

duh duh DUH

But burning down poor black neighborhoods is ok?

nope.

You Democrats used guns you used bombs you use gasoline.

A) i am not a democrat.

B) those that used guns & bombs & gasloline were a small fraction of the millions that peacefully protested ... AND they were arrested.

C) are you saying they shouldn't have been arrested - like you are saying the traitors who seized the capital on 1/6 shouldn't be?

We had a great Kyle Rittenhouse finally say enough.. shoot and kill you animals in self defense..

uh-huh. & one bitch was trampled to death by her fellow trump humpers AND another bitch ate some lead by a very brave cop protecting those on his side of a flimsy door to the speaker's lobby.

that's called karma, babysky ...karma.

why don’t Americans matter to you? American business owners? Why do you worship government?

<pfffft>

stop being stupid, sergei.

Two court cases went our way, one in PA and one in WI.

& this makes 3x i posted the same facts to you:

Trump-Appointed Judges Balk at President’s Efforts to Overturn Election

Trump-Appointed Judges Balk at President’s Efforts to Overturn Election

U.S. judiciary, shaped by Trump, thwarts his election challenges

U.S. judiciary, shaped by Trump, thwarts his election challenges

The most remarkable rebukes of Trump’s legal case: From the judges he hand-picked

At least nine Trump-appointed judges or Supreme Court short-listers have declined to bolster his claims of election fraud. None have ruled in his favor.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ukes-trumps-legal-case-judges-he-hand-picked/

you keep repeating the same fake news & i will post the same facts that prove you wrong, little incel.

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Please provide the name, political rank and affiliation status of a BLM supporting savage.

Elmer actually is a Trump supporting savage connected to Roger Stone, a Trump political adviser, who led one of the attacks on the capital on January 6 and actually succeeded in seizing control of the floor of the Senate you conduct legitimate political discourse. 22FEB06-POST#2030

elmer - who shot his own eye out - was a member of the oathkeepers who was 'security' for roger stone, the night b4 the insurrection.

now - that pig stone, pleaded the 5th in regards to anything that hasta do with 1/6. hmmmm .... what was it that his longtime bud said about those who take the 5th?

DbqcUdUWkAE42eQ.jpg

They threw smoke bombs at ppl peacefully standing outside the capital.

false.

FBI agents yelled at protesters to go into the capital.

false.

Capital police waved protesters inside the capital

some did - because they either were trump humpers themselves ... or they didn't 'wave' them in as much as knowing they were outnumbered & retreated to safer ground.

those that weren't lucky enough were surrounded & beaten causing very serious injuries that resulted in crushed spines, broken bones, eye loss, stabbings & a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back