Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did. The link I posted showed that judge was appointed by a Republican governor, NOT thd president of the United States.

you lied.

You should apologize to the forum for lying, ya lying piece-of-shit.
There were a lot of judges. Yes or no? You should apologize for wasting oxygen.

There were a lot of judges. Yes or no? You should apologize for wasting oxygen.

It started with one judge, who you falsely claimed was appointed by Obama.

You lied.

You got caught.

You should apologize to the forum for attempting to spread false information.

Yes, I did. The link I posted showed that judge was appointed by a Republican governor, NOT thd president of the United States.

you lied.

You should apologize to the forum for lying, ya lying piece-of-shit.
MAGA never apologizes. They just lie about lying. It is the trumpian MO.

Not working troll. But keep it up because you never have anything to say anyway.

Of course it's working. You falsely claimed a judge who dismissed a case based on lack of merit was appointed by Obama; in a pathetic deflection to paint the dismissal as biased and not judiciously sound.

I posted an article which proved you lied where it states that judge was actually appointed by a Republican governor.

You lied.

You got caught [again].

Now you cry.

Of course it's working. You falsely claimed a judge who dismissed a case based on lack of merit was appointed by Obama; in a pathetic deflection to paint the dismissal as biased and not judiciously sound.

I posted an article which proved you lied where it states that judge was actually appointed by a Republican governor.

You lied.

You got caught [again].

Now you cry.
I am not crying, but you are trolling. Anything else because no one gives a shit what you say, but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back