Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not give a shit how many were involved. Their decision was wrong and most likely coerced with assorted threats of financial ruin and cancellation.

LOL

Shitstain, you're caught lying again.

AND you're caught being stupid again. That was a state case, not a federal case, ya moron. Let me explain the consequences of that since you're too stupid to know without being informed...

It means neither Obama nor any U.S. president appointed that judge or any of the others sitting on the Nevada state Supreme Court who agreed with that judge.

If only you had a brain, you would have known that judge was appointed by a Nevada Republican governor.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

Shitstain, you're caught lying again.

AND you're caught being stupid again. That was a state case, not a federal case, ya moron. Let me explain the consequences of that since you're too stupid to know without being informed...

It means neither Obama nor any U.S. president appointed that judge or any of the others sitting on the Nevada state Supreme Court who agreed with that judge.

If only you had a brain, you would have known that judge was appointed by a Nevada Republican governor.

307vyna-gif.269908
Prove I am lying. Using the word of corrupt government officials just is not good enough and never will be.

The attempt? They haven't charged Americans with "Sedition" in a hundred freaking years. Maybe it's common in banana republics.
Actually...the more I hear....the more I see charges of obstruction more a reality. trump's attorney signed a statement months ago that all government docs had been turned over. Then classifed docs are found in trump's desk. That is as incriminating as if they are in his pocket.

And the latest filing seems to verify that the documents were still classified. Trump cannot wave a magic wand over a box and they suddenly become unclassified.

You didn't know who the judge was so you lied, making up he was appointed by Obama. There, it's proven you lied.

What a shame you can't defend Trump without lying.
But they lie with such ease! It is like breathing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back