Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the taxpayers money

if it were coming out of the government ambulance chasers own pockets the charges would disappear
No, I mean before a court where there are repercussions for lying. There’s no repercussions for lying on right wing media. In fact, it’s pretty much mandatory.

Lock their sorry asses up in Guantanamo and throw away the keys!

Wow, this part looks really bad for you "Trump planned it" nutters:

"All I see Trump doing is complaining. I see no intent by him to do anything," Rhodes allegedly wrote.

I smell a traitor. It's you.
I smell a filthy sock, it's you, Jake.

sock-puppet-png.99530

No, I mean before a court where there are repercussions for lying. There’s no repercussions for lying on right wing media. In fact, it’s pretty much mandatory.
There are no repercussions when the Deep State makes charges they cant prove in court

make the justice department lawyers go to jail for every not guilty verdict and see how they run

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Ashli Babbit heard trump's words and gave her life for trump.

trump didn't even bother going to her funeral.

Rhodes said at a November 2020 online meeting, "We're going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don't guys, you're going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody -- you can call it an insurrection, or you can call it a war or fight."

trump tricked Rhodes too. Now Rhodes is looking at 20 years in prison.

trump didn't even pay Rhodes legal fees.

trump started a shit storm, ran over the White House and watched it on TV.

It's not pretend, mr trump, real things happened to real people.
Otis uses a lot of electrons ^ to say nothing.

There are no repercussions when the Deep State makes charges they cant prove in court

make the justice department lawyers go to jail for every not guilty verdict and see how they run
If the indictment is truly unreasonable then it’s prosecutorial misconduct and able to be sanctioned.

The problem is you guys are good at convincing yourselves that the criminals on the right are just innocent people targeted by the DoJ and not, well, criminals.

Why? They report news. It barely qualifies as news. I mean, sure, it is intended to be significant. Our non-illustrious AG seeks to engage in politics under the guise of criminal prosecutions. It’s intended purpose is pure liberal DNC/main stream media propaganda. That is it’s only purpose.

Thank God Garland never got confirmed for the SCOTUS bench.
rotfl-gif.288736

You crack me up, Zippy.

Sounds like a bullshit charge that Garland was pushed into making by rabid Marxists in the Democrat party. This is like some drunk guy saying "someone should take that guy out" and then getting charged with conspiracy to commit murder. In the end, it's just contrived bullshit designed to hurt any chance Trump may have of getting elected President in 2024. And you can bet Pelosi's granny bloomers are plenty wet over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back