Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not how it works.. equal justice under the law. Justice is blind if a Democrat does something they should be prosecuted just as much as a Republican so you’re gonna have to answer these questions.. have fun for the next three years and hearings heheh Benghazi was nothing

(D)s have been busted for crimes they comitted when they committed them.... but never a (D) tried to overthrow the gov'ment & keep putin's puppet in office.

(D)s have been busted for crimes they comitted when they committed them.... but never a (D) tried to overthrow the gov'ment & keep putin's puppet in office.
You have no evidence anybody tried to overthrow the government.. showing up with no guns to overthrow the government makes no sense.. it’s nonsense. People protest just like Democrats did. Democrats get lenient sentences Republicans get harsh sentences and we need to have the reasoning behind it are we equal or arent we equal

You have no evidence anybody tried to overthrow the government..

justice is slow here in america - people don't accidentally get poisoned or thrown outa windows.... but make no mistake - justice IS coming.

showing up with no guns to overthrow the government makes no sense..

they were in reserve, & there were plenty of weapons that were gonna get the job done. at least THEY thought so. intent is the key sergei .. INTENT.

it’s nonsense.

so is yer rooooskie trolling.

People protest just like Democrats did.

that was not a protest.

Democrats get lenient sentences

cry me a river.

Republicans get harsh sentences and we need to have the reasoning behind it are we equal or arent we equal

what trump's flying monkeys was not what ANY (D) has done.

period.

конец предложения

justice is slow here in america - people don't accidentally get poisoned or thrown outa windows.... but make no mistake - justice IS coming.
Yea you gonna find something now? Lol don’t people usually investigate things when there are laws broken? Why are you searching for something? Tds?
you keep accusing me of being rushing but you’re acting like a Russian Soviet Union KGB leader.. you can’t kill us anymore you can’t lunch us anymore you can’t hang us anymore so now you use the department of justice to attack us.. sad lol get a life you suck no one likes democrats deal with it .. doesn’t matter how many fucking retarded foreigners you flat America with you’re going to lose

Yea you gonna find something now? Lol don’t people usually investigate things when there are laws broken? Why are you searching for something? Tds?
you keep accusing me of being rushing but you’re acting like a Russian Soviet Union KGB leader.. you can’t kill us anymore you can’t lunch us anymore you can’t hang us anymore so now you use the department of justice to attack us.. sad lol get a life you suck no one likes democrats deal with it .. doesn’t matter how many fucking retarded foreigners you flat America with you’re going to lose

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... sergei's triggered.

checkmate.gif

Because if these guys were plotting WAAY before Jan 6th, and they were recorded (or in deposition) said that they discussed the fact "that Trump is doing nothing but TALKING"
NFBW wrote: DJT’s potential seditious conspiracy is a completely separate legal matter that could merge with the Elmer’s Merry Band of Oath Keepers case as the investigation continues. Trump crossed the line of attempted coup and it’s all laid out in the Eastman Plot to Overturn the Election.- Pence used the phrase “overturn the election” twice in a BIG planned ALL EYES on HIM MEDIA SPLASH at the Federalist Society and then spit in Trump’s eye with you are unAmerican for what you wanted me to do.

“This week, president Trump said I had a right to ‘overturn the election.' President Trump is wrong. I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone, and frankly there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."​
And the pathetic shallow man’s response did come - another pituful lie filled rant from the defeated failure of a human being :
. . . “Just saw Mike Pence’s statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible."​
"Well, the Vice President’s position is not an automatic conveyor if obvious signs of voter fraud or irregularities exist,""That’s why the Democrats and RINOs are working feverishly together to change the very law that Mike Pence and his unwitting advisors used on January 6 to say he had no choice. The reason they want it changed is because they now say they don’t want the Vice President to have the right to ensure an honest vote. In other words, I was right and everyone knows it. If there is fraud or large scale irregularities, it would have been appropriate to send those votes back to the legislatures to figure it out. The Dems and RINOs want to take that right away. A great opportunity lost, but not forever, in the meantime our Country is going to hell!"​

Are you with Trump or care you done

DJT’s potential seditious conspiracy is a completely separate legal matter that could merge with the Elmer’s Merry Band of Oath Keepers case as the investigation continues.
Please, be real. You libs thought you had Trump during both impeachments. He was exonerated both times. You libs said Trump was going to be criminally charged in NY. Still no indictments. You libs got nothing.

Please, be real. You libs thought you had Trump during both impeachments.
😂 you idiots are hilarious!!!!!!

Trump had Republican senators who were in on the plot To overturn the election Plus he had senators like Mitch McConnell who knew he was guilty but felt that the Senate was not the place to convict. What Mitch McConnell said to the Democrats was take him to court.

Right here Mitch the Deep State snitch:

in this country. We have civil litigation. And former Presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one.

"I believe the Senate was right not to grab power the Constitution does not give us.”

Mitch McConnell’s claim was the Senate was not the venue because Trump was a private citizen at the time.

But here is what Mitch believed regarding trumps potential crimes.

"January 6th was a disgrace.

"American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

"Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the Vice President.

"They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth — because he was angry he'd lost an election.

"Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

"The House accused the former President of, quote, 'incitement.' That is a specific term from the criminal law.

"Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

"The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their President.

"And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated President kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.

"The issue is not only the President's intemperate language on January 6th.

"It is not just his endorsement of remarks in which an associate urged 'trial by combat.'

"It was also the entire manufactured atmosphere of looming catastrophe; the increasingly wild myths about a reverse landslide election that was being stolen in some secret coup by our now-President.

"I defended the President's right to bring any complaints to our legal system. The legal system spoke. The Electoral College spoke. As I stood up and said clearly at the time, the election was settled.

"But that reality just opened a new chapter of even wilder and more unfounded claims.

"The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.

"Sadly, many politicians sometimes make overheated comments or use metaphors that unhinged listeners might take literally.

"This was different.

"This was an intensifying crescendo of conspiracy theories, orchestrated by an outgoing president who seemed determined to either overturn the voters' decision or else torch our institutions on the way out.

"The unconscionable behavior did not end when the violence began.

"Whatever our ex-President claims he thought might happen that day... whatever reaction he says he meant to produce... by that afternoon, he was watching the same live television as the rest of the world.

"A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name. These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags, and screaming their loyalty to him.

"It was obvious that only President Trump could end this.

"Former aides publicly begged him to do so. Loyal allies frantically called the Administration.

"But the President did not act swiftly. He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored.

"Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election!

"Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in danger... even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters... the President sent a further tweet attacking his Vice President.

"Predictably and foreseeably under the circumstances, members of the mob seemed to interpret this as further inspiration to lawlessness and violence.

"Later, even when the President did halfheartedly begin calling for peace, he did not call right away for the riot to end. He did not tell the mob to depart until even later.

"And even then, with police officers bleeding and broken glass covering Capitol floors, he kept repeating election lies and praising the criminals.

"In recent weeks, our ex-President's associates have tried to use the 74 million Americans who voted to re-elect him as a kind of human shield against criticism.

"Anyone who decries his awful behavior is accused of insulting millions of voters.

"That is an absurd deflection.

"74 million Americans did not invade the Capitol. Several hundred rioters did.

"And 74 million Americans did not engineer the campaign of disinformation and rage that provoked it.

"One person did.

"I have made my view of this episode very plain.

showing up with no guns to overthrow the government makes no sense..

NFBW wrote: Sure it makes complete sense that firearms were not needed for the purpose of the insurrection on January 6, 2020. The January 6 insurrectionists merely had to get into the Senate floor in order to stop the official proceeding that was going on. Pitchforks, clubs and throwing bricks could easily accomplish that purpose. And definitely when you have “drum roll please” an angry mob with strength in numbers. The mob itself becomes and is the weapon. Donald Trump directed them to be there on that specific date at that specific time in order to weaponize his anger at being defeated by the will of the majority of American people who reject his fascist tendencies. 22FEB05-POST#1972

Last edited:
The Deep State has a bad habit of making charges they cant prove in court
It's called intimidation. Even if the charges are totally dismissed, the government has shown it can and will make innocent people's lives a nightmare for daring to oppose those in power.

The election was stolen.
Then why is DJT not spending any of the money that maybe even you have sent him going into court rooms in Arizona Wisconsin Pennsylvania Michigan Georgia and Nevada to make his proven case that each of those states certified election results that were based on fraud. He should do it to make sure that all those election officials that were involved in the fraud that stole the election from him be arrested tried convicted and sent to prison for a very long time. He may not get to be president by proving all that but he could live forever as the greatest president on earth who defeated the deep state and locked up the kidnapping ring of pedophiles who hate babies like Hillary Clinton. Surely Hillary Clinton was in on it, right? And Trump was able to pack the Supreme Court with cronies, so how can he lose? SCOTUS judges bought off by the deep state too? Since Trump isn’t doing anything with his money you sent him to prove his cause he must be in the deep state too. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. My suggestion is that you quit voting all together. That will teach them. Let the pedophile ring bring the entire world down into the apocalypse. And then Jesus Christ will rein on earth for 1000 years and solve climate change. Noah will build a million arks. . On & on & on. Elmer told you after he took the Capitol Trump did nothing. You can’t even trust Trump can you? So stop voting in deep state controlled elections. It is a waste of time 22FEB05-POST#1972

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Sure it makes complete sense that firearms were not needed for the purpose of the insurrection on January 6, 2020. The January 6 insurrectionists merely had to get into the Senate floor in order to stop the official proceeding that was going on. Pitchforks, clubs and throwing bricks could easily accomplish that purpose. And definitely when you have “drum roll please” an angry mob with strength in numbers. The mob itself becomes and is the weapon. Donald Trump directed them to be there on that specific date at that specific time in order to weaponize his anger at being defeated by the will of the majority of American people who reject his fascist tendencies. 22FEB05-POST#1972
Lol you loons are funny 🤣🤣

It's called intimidation. Even if the charges are totally dismissed, the government has shown it can and will make innocent people's lives a nightmare for daring to oppose those in power.
Yes

I recall when mueller indicted a number of russian companies as a publicity stunt

the plan was that the cases would never come to court and trump would be somehow tainted

but then one russian company hired a US law firm and demanded their day in court and the Deep State folded like a cheap suit

Lol you loons are funny
Can you argue against the fact that an angry mob from 1000 to 30,000 can be considered a weapon 1000 cops available to keep them from breaking into the Capitol.

You must’ve read it to think it’s funny? So why can’t you make an intelligent reply? Aren’t you being paid enough to be intelligent?

Can you argue against the fact that an angry mob from 1000 to 30,000 can be considered a weapon 1000 cops available to keep them from breaking into the Capitol.

You must’ve read it to think it’s funny? So why can’t you make an intelligent reply? Aren’t you being paid enough to be intelligent?
Kida confused why the capital police got militant with Trump protesters and let Democrats ravage the capital during the Kavanaugh hearings

I want to know if the Justice Department will go after any ANTIFA and BLM terrorists on the left, or are they focused solely on conservatives?

justice department and the FBI to her consider sucker punching a marching Nazi grabbing his tiki torch and beating him with it as an act of terrorism. Perhaps it’s just a misdemeanor. They understand it the ragtag group of antifa streetfighters know they can be arrested for beating up Nazis and they take it on as a badge of honor. I know you can’t help yourself in your efforts to protect Nazis but you gotta do what you gotta do right?m

as far as BLM goes as an organization or any party acting on behalf of the organization would have to actually commit a crime of violence to be arrested tried and convicted of a crime of violence. So if you know of anybody who is the name and I’ll write a letter to the FBI check it out.

Kida confused why the capital police got militant with Trump protesters and let Democrats ravage the capital during the Kavanaugh hearings
During the Kavanaugh hearings there was not one single Democrat who
breached security of the capital by getting in Breaking down doors breaking windows and beating up cops to get to the Senate chamber without going through the metal detector and getting a visitors badge? So I hope I have been able to put an end to your confused mega brain.

furthermore when there is a live session of Congress going on The capital police are trained to shoot anyone who gets in being a threat with a bomb or other weapons Who did not get in line and go through the security checkpoint. That is just plain common sense. Most adults would know that. I guess Ashley Babbitt was too stupid to know that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back