Stewart Does it Again on Ben-Gahhh-Zeee

A whiny jew late night comedian that couldn't cut it in film at that.
^^What's with this racist shit here^^?

racist, da fuck?

No one is talking about race here. Look leibowitz isn't that funny, and his material is stale a repetitive. The only people that like him are self-entitled pothead millenials and goofy baby boomers who think they are edgy.

I think he meant anti-semetic but thats the T for ya.

He's so not funny that the show has been on for over a decade. :lol: I'm sure thats just because uh...the govt is subsidizing him with an audience. Right? Riiiiiiight? :badgrin:

^^What's with this racist shit here^^?

racist, da fuck?

No one is talking about race here. Look leibowitz isn't that funny, and his material is stale a repetitive. The only people that like him are self-entitled pothead millenials and goofy baby boomers who think they are edgy.

He's so not funny that the show has been on for over a decade. :lol: I'm sure thats just because uh...the govt is subsidizing him with an audience. Right? Riiiiiiight? :badgrin:

Doesn't take that much to make you shitlibs laugh. Between the stoners who laugh at anything and the middle aged losers who laugh to look cool, his job isn't hard.

racist, da fuck?

Doesn't take that much to make you shitlibs laugh. Between the stoners who laugh at anything and the middle aged losers who laugh to look cool, his job isn't hard.

And thats why your show comes on when again?

Don't have to have a show to know he is stale, repetitive, and a liberal hack hack; and that his audience are fucking losers.

Isn't it pathetic when patrons of MSNBC, or My Soviet Broadcasting Corp, are reduced to accepting a late night comedian's opinion on a particular subject, especially when the subject is just a deflection used to derail any further legitimate discussion on the matter?

Actually, you're pathetic. I do wonder why you post. You're never glib, but seem to try to be so; never substantive nor thought provoking. I noticed you posts are so insipid they never derail a thread.

Are you board and need attention? Believing that is so I happily give you some. Feel better?

Isn't it pathetic when patrons of MSNBC, or My Soviet Broadcasting Corp, are reduced to accepting a late night comedian's opinion on a particular subject, especially when the subject is just a deflection used to derail any further legitimate discussion on the matter?

Actually, you're pathetic. I do wonder why you post. You're never glib, but seem to try to be so; never substantive nor thought provoking. I noticed you posts are so insipid they never derail a thread.

Are you board and need attention? Believing that is so I happily give you some. Feel better?

Chemically castrate SF, USGov has the chemical stock piles put them to good use.

Don't have to have a show to know he is stale, repetitive, and a liberal hack hack; and that his audience are fucking losers.

I thought it was easy why did your show fail? Or did you do a pilot at least?

Forum List

Back