Stewart Does it Again on Ben-Gahhh-Zeee

that doesn't matter anymore-------or does it ??? hmmmmmm
:eusa_think:
If the issue happens to be Benghazi is it possible to deal with it without dragging in old news ?

yet context matters in politics. So when 2009 happened and the right decided to flip flop on everything because a democrat was elected, you tend to notice it.

Its part of politics that has gone on for centuries. The simple fact people like you choose to ignore it is the sad part.

no--politics NEEDS to be ignored in favor of the truth. These deaths are evidence of the fact.

yay!!! ignores the past because its old....but wants to report the facts because four people died.

please just leave...hit the power button on your computer and go outside or something. the internet isnt for you.

yet context matters in politics. So when 2009 happened and the right decided to flip flop on everything because a democrat was elected, you tend to notice it.

Its part of politics that has gone on for centuries. The simple fact people like you choose to ignore it is the sad part.

no--politics NEEDS to be ignored in favor of the truth. These deaths are evidence of the fact.

yay!!! ignores the past because its old....but wants to report the facts because four people died.

please just leave...hit the power button on your computer and go outside or something. the internet isnt for you.

So are you curious who is responsible for the Benghazi cover up?

There is something to be found there. What will be found will not be shocking to experienced observers. The president knows what he wants (any president) and it is an unwritten rule that his advisors work to get him what he wants. If Obabble wants the voters to believe that he defeated AQ....that AQ is on the run...then his staff will work to sustain that belief. They will sift thru the possible explanations for why Benghazi happened and will pick the one that fits the presidents needs/ beliefs. They will build the script, rehearse the actors...and put on the show...and they will deny all other possible explanations. That's what happened here. The repubs are out to prove that point...that the administration failed to provide security...lied about the video, will not disclose what the CINC ordered be done, and failed to act to protect our people. No one will be impeached...dems will still believe Obabble is a hero, and that Hillary is a whiz. Hopefully they will be in the minority in 2016. Otherwise we be fugged.

Still waiting for an answer on this one:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ents.html?_r=0
Tuesday, 10:08 p.m.
Clinton Confirms Death of One American in Libya
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton initially announced that one American had been killed in the attack in Libya.

Tuesday, 10:24 p.m.
Romney Criticizes Administration's Response
Romney's comment, apparently referring to the embassy statement, was sent to The New York Times about 10:10 p.m., originally embargoed until midnight. The embargo was lifted at 10:24 p.m.

I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Is there a question in Mitten disgusting response to Americans being killed in a terrorist attack? Not one single Democrat lambasted President Bush during 9-11 did they? Republican should censer the man for that. I'm so glad he lost to President Obama in 2012

I think you missed the point of my reply. Romney's statement was at almost precisely the same time Secretary Clinton made a statement. The only way for Romney to know that information was to have someone inside the Situation Room or between the attack on the ground and the situation room. Who/where was Romney getting his information? If Romney knows so much then why does he not just out and say who lied where? And where are his tax returns?

Is there a question in Mitten disgusting response to Americans being killed in a terrorist attack? Not one single Democrat lambasted President Bush during 9-11 did they? Republican should censer the man for that. I'm so glad he lost to President Obama in 2012

I think you missed the point of my reply. Romney's statement was at almost precisely the same time Secretary Clinton made a statement. The only way for Romney to know that information was to have someone inside the Situation Room or between the attack on the ground and the situation room. Who/where was Romney getting his information? If Romney knows so much then why does he not just out and say who lied where? And where are his tax returns?

Do you tolerate politicians who lie to you ?

I "tolerate" morons on the message board. Does that count?

no------listen closely---I'll rephrase it so it might be clearer for you.

Do you tolerate being lied to by our leaders ?

Jon Stewart rips GOP and Fox: Where was your ?outrage and sanctimony? over Iraq?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When Tom Ridge said he was forced by Bush and Rummy to raise the terror threat levels for political gain remember all the outrage from the right? No?

Or when Bush planted a story in the "liberal media" New York Times about Saddam buying Aluminum tubes so the same day the whole Admin can go on the Sunday shows and tell the cite the planted article....Outrage or nah?

Stewart rips again by showing video of no one giving a single fuck :lol:

Ha ha you have to be a moron to get your news from Jon Stewart. He's a comedian on the comedy network.

So are you curious who is responsible for the Benghazi cover up?

not really....since you know its not a scandal. I wasnt outraged with the 53 Bush attacks, im not going to be now either.
But good for you ignoring the context of my post and punting. points for consistency

Last edited:
The mainstream media, with news that bad, no wonder liberals look to comedians for news. Sigh. Taking anything he says seriously shows how detached from reality they really are.

Wait. Do you mean Fox and Friends isn't comedy?

No. Do you consider reality funny?

Newsflash!

The Daily Show is far more accurate and factual than Fox and Friends.

Here's Politifact on FOX:

TV Statements made on FOX | PunditFact

lol...the one they got right was Bechel on the Koch's being polluters.

Jon Stewart rips GOP and Fox: Where was your ?outrage and sanctimony? over Iraq?

When Tom Ridge said he was forced by Bush and Rummy to raise the terror threat levels for political gain remember all the outrage from the right? No?

Or when Bush planted a story in the "liberal media" New York Times about Saddam buying Aluminum tubes so the same day the whole Admin can go on the Sunday shows and tell the cite the planted article....Outrage or nah?

Ha ha you have to be a moron to get your news from Jon Stewart. He's a comedian on the comedy network.

He's the sheep god and the sheep love him-----you have to give him credit tho----he discovered that when republicans lie, the democrats bitch and when the democrats lie, republicans bitch. What a stroke of genius. :lol:

Why do liberals always explain away their bad behavior by finding fault with others. The truth is John Stewart is a not so funny talk show host. He's a dip shit. He has a weak fallowing but because he bashes conservatives he gets undeserved attention. His show sucks and so does he. There is nothing funny nor good about a potential or current leader telling lies in order to win an election and we ALL!!!!!!! (left and right) should stand together and say no more...not make sorry ass excuses like the dip shit John Stewart has done.:mad:

let me try this very slowly --- y-o-u a-r-e a m-o-r-o-n

No ---I'm really not a moron----I don't like being lied to by our elected officials. I don't think you do either but since they are liberals you are willing to overlook it. That gives them permission to repeatedly lie to you.

No. Do you consider reality funny?[/QUOTE]

Newsflash!

The Daily Show is far more accurate and factual than Fox and Friends.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you get your news from Stewart then I understand your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

No ---I'm really not a moron----I don't like being lied to by our elected officials. I don't think you do either but since they are liberals you are willing to overlook it. That gives them permission to repeatedly lie to you.

You look like a person who likes to post a lot, I can relate, let's run this down. First: Who specifically lied to me.
(I've done this enough times that I can type both mine and your replies all in one post but this is so much more fun. :doubt:)

You look like a person who likes to post a lot, I can relate, let's run this down. First: Who specifically lied to me.
(I've done this enough times that I can type both mine and your replies all in one post but this is so much more fun. :doubt:)

We're not sure. That's what the hearing is going to be about. I like the idea of our public officials being held accountable.

Four Media Reports From Libya That Linked The Benghazi Attacks To The Anti-Islam Video

To Libyans who witnessed the assault and know the attackers, there is little doubt what occurred: a well-known group of local Islamist militants struck without any warning or protest, and they did it in retaliation for the video. That is what the fighters said at the time, speaking emotionally of their anger at the video without mentioning Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden or the terrorist strikes of 11 years earlier. And it is an explanation that tracks with their history as a local militant group determined to protect Libya from Western influence.

The majority of those people said two things. They said, first of all, why did the United States allow something like this movie to happen? Because at the end of the day, almost everybody here believes that it was a reaction to the movie that - and they believe that the United States had a responsibility to stop the production or..

One of the consulate's private Libyan guards said masked militants grabbed him and beat him, one of them calling him "an infidel protecting infidels who insulted the prophet."

Dispute Over Libya Attack: Reporter Says Militants Attacked Because Of Video, Not 9-11

Libyans who witnessed the assault and knew the attackers:

“…there is little doubt what occurred: a well-known group of local Islamist militants struck without any warning or protest, and they did it in retaliation for the video.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The people who were there say one thing and Republicans say another. We know how honest the GOP is. Look at Iraq and the Bush Tax cuts (remember all the jobs they were going to create?).

We're not sure. That's what the hearing is going to be about. I like the idea of our public officials being held accountable.

Is this like the first time you've hear about the Benghazi scandal?

So Leibowitz is admitting that Obama and his clan are guilty and deserve to be water boarded at GITMO.
He's trying to justify obama's criminal behavior by alluding to his opinion about someone else's alleged criminal behavior. And those who buy into Leibowitz without thinking this through are even stupider than he is.

Jon Stewart is right. This hypocrisy on the right is astonishing. I mean Bush did nothing wrong to them despite countless intelligence blunders with 9/11 and Iraq with thousands of Americans killed. But 4 people under Obama? INVESTIGATING FOREVER UNTIL OBAMA ADMITS HE WATCHED THEM GET KILLED AND LOVE IT.

Forum List

Back