Stiffer Voter Fraud Penalties

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
This is an idea I think everyone should support. I propose we institute much stricter penalties for voter fraud in America. Like maybe, mandatory life in prison if you are caught tampering with the vote in any way, casting a fraudulent ballot, or attempting to stuff a ballot box. If you happen to be an illegal alien voting illegally, you should be immediately deported to your country of origin.

I would like to have a special task force dedicated to investigating this all across America. I believe that we have massive amounts of voter fraud happening every election and it simply gets worse every cycle. The integrity of our democratic process should be the most important thing for every American to protect.

Not only should we require voter identification, but proof of residence in the precinct which you are voting. If you don't have it or can't get it, sorry.. you don't get to vote. We have the technology to link all precincts together across a state, so that voter registries can easily be adjusted to accommodate people who move between elections. There is absolutely no reason for the levels of confusion and chaos currently happening at election time.

Now I am betting my main opposition to this will be the liberals. This is because they know full well what has been happening, that their party has been exploiting the system to elect liberal politicians to power, and that such a plan as this would end their little scam once and for all. This is why they fight the voter ID laws so fervently. This is why we see so many dead people casting their votes in liberal bastions like NY and Chicago.

This needs to end, posthaste.

Works for me. So next time someone suggests voter ID, you will be absent the discussion?
After you issue everyone ID, ask away. Cart after the horse, not before eh?

Isn't it fortunate the the leftwingtards have convinced large swatches of blacks, "poor", elderly, and others that they are really too stupid, lazy, or incapable of finding their way to the local government office responsible for issuing said photo IDs.

Works for me. So next time someone suggests voter ID, you will be absent the discussion?

Isn't it fortunate the the leftwingtards have convinced large swatches of blacks, "poor", elderly, and others that they are really too stupid, lazy, or incapable of finding their way to the local government office responsible for issuing said photo IDs.
Or it has to do with those people's schedules being too full with work, school, kids, transportation issues, etc. during the normal business hours that said photo IDs would be available.

Everyone knows that the right-wing push for voter IDs isn't to stop voter fraud. It's to stop voters.

Or it has to do with those people's schedules being too full with work, school, kids, transportation issues, etc. during the normal business hours that said photo IDs would be available.

Everyone knows that the right-wing push for voter IDs isn't to stop voter fraud. It's to stop voters.

Uh, yeah...right...not.
Rationalization...does not excuse one's lack of initiative.
I work two jobs, run my own business, yet I still find time to take care of things like renewi my driver's license (photo ID), pay my bills, clean my cat boxes, and wash my dishes.
People devote time to things that are important to them. If voting were all that important, and photo ID were a required part of voting, people would make damned sure they had their photo ID in order.

Do you clean your cat boxes and wash your dishes while you're at work? Most people don't.

Last edited:
I would like to have a special task force dedicated to investigating this all across America.

Of course you would.

As with most partisan rightists you buy into the myth of voter ‘fraud,’ and what you might ‘believe’ is in fact a fantasy.

Consequently you’re seeking an investigation into a problem that doesn’t exist, where your true motive is to attempt to deflect attention from the many and comprehensive deficiencies of conservative dogma, such as the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

That would be correct. It is meant to stop the illegals from voting. However, given that some states provide driver's licenses to illegals, voter ID will still not stop all illegals from voting.

Make the penalty death. It will change nothing. Then what?
vote.jpg
:badgrin:

Now that's funny! How can someone with such a full schedule in today's world get by without already having ID?

I would imagine that being too full with work, school, kids, transportation issues, only applies to minorities and liberals? White Republicans don't have any of those problems, do they? Sometimes, your logic train is a joke.

This is an idea I think everyone should support. I propose we institute much stricter penalties for voter fraud in America. Like maybe, mandatory life in prison if you are caught tampering with the vote in any way, casting a fraudulent ballot, or attempting to stuff a ballot box. If you happen to be an illegal alien voting illegally, you should be immediately deported to your country of origin.

I would like to have a special task force dedicated to investigating this all across America. I believe that we have massive amounts of voter fraud happening every election and it simply gets worse every cycle. The integrity of our democratic process should be the most important thing for every American to protect.

Not only should we require voter identification, but proof of residence in the precinct which you are voting. If you don't have it or can't get it, sorry.. you don't get to vote. We have the technology to link all precincts together across a state, so that voter registries can easily be adjusted to accommodate people who move between elections. There is absolutely no reason for the levels of confusion and chaos currently happening at election time.

Now I am betting my main opposition to this will be the liberals. This is because they know full well what has been happening, that their party has been exploiting the system to elect liberal politicians to power, and that such a plan as this would end their little scam once and for all. This is why they fight the voter ID laws so fervently. This is why we see so many dead people casting their votes in liberal bastions like NY and Chicago.

This needs to end, posthaste.

This idea should have been proposed before James O'Keefe exposed ACORN.

Forum List

Back