Still no positive Biden threads

Looking in from the UK, I've noticed a lack of, if any, threads in American forums on how fantastic Biden is.

I assume it's evident that he's doing a lousy job?
The Left says "meh, he's okay. Better than the alternative".

The Rights says "he's evil and Hitler and the Devil".

Whatever. Our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay out of politics.

Looking in from the UK, I've noticed a lack of, if any, threads in American forums on how fantastic Biden is.

Big Joe does NOT appear as unpopular as former POTUS Jimmy Carter did. That being said I will propose that there most likely remains a significant number of folks that support pres. Biden's performance just out of party affiliation/ideology, but are unhappy with the Biden admin. performance overall.

Joe Biden is corrupt to the core. If not for a corrupt media and a 1930s Germany style governance from the left, Biden would be in prison.

He is on the take from Russia, China, and Ukraine AT A MINIMUM.

Hopefully he will be out of office soon. He is human trash.

The Left says "meh, he's okay. Better than the alternative".

The Rights says "he's evil and Hitler and the Devil".

Whatever. Our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay out of politics.

Huh?! Joe is the tip of the sword man.

A modern American leftist standard is to go around and say how evil and oppressive everything is without having any functional idea within maintaining individual rights as a solution.

If there’s a problem for a leftist.. then they think that item, practice, person, platform, etc. should just be banned… rights be damned.

So it’s no wonder they don’t actually support Biden. He’s just the tool they use to fight against the people they view as evil.

If one’s existence is just to oppose whatever the other side is.. it’s a pretty pathetic one. Remember, the people who break the silence of daily living and start screaming in temper tantrums are leftists.. mostly, conservatives just react to their outbursts, we don’t generally start anything. We’re busy living.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back