Still no positive Biden threads

There is Corkys thread in the Badlands, Biden Making America Normal Again that is almost 300,000 posts about Trump.

So,

Kinda :dunno:

Looking in from the UK, I've noticed a lack of, if any, threads in American forums on how fantastic Biden is.

I assume it's evident that he's doing a lousy job?

Biden supporters are not a cult. We don't give or receive constant adoration, devotion and/or praise. Don't confuse us with the Trump NaziCons, Branch Davidians or Jim Jones.

The Left says "meh, he's okay. Better than the alternative".

The Rights says "he's evil and Hitler and the Devil".

Whatever. Our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay out of politics.
We loved Bidens spot on Hitler imitation on September 1st in Philly decorated in Third Reich Regalia

1680991981385.jpeg

Attachments

• 1680991972257.jpeg
    1680991972257.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 7
Biden's about the most average, mediocre politician on the planet, and the Trumpsters are all convinced that he's evil incarnate. Hitler in the flesh. The Devil. Stalin reincarnate.

Virtually everything has to be all for nothing for them. You can only be THIS or THAT. The most simplistic and shallow of thought processes. Childlike.

He let Putin invade Ukraine, he unleashed massive inflation on the nation and on the planet; worst President ever

Looking in from the UK, I've noticed a lack of, if any, threads in American forums on how fantastic Biden is.

forget yard signs as forecast tool. Message board threads are really going to work!
Trump's loss in 2020 despite a huge advantage in yard signs was an outlier!

These are only some (your thread was incorrect lazy and nominated for crappiest thread of the year):

I am positive that you are correct.
i am positive you embarrassed yourself as usual:

These are only some

Biden supporters are not a cult. We don't give or receive constant adoration, devotion and/or praise. Don't confuse us with the Trump NaziCons, Branch Davidians or Jim Jones.
They have TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome). All they do is kiss Trump's ass and wish he put his tiny mushroom weewee in their asses because it wouldn't hurt.

Lousy job is underestimating the situation..... he and his puppeteers are destroying America to the core, as fast as they can and in any way possible! :mad-61:

It doesn't really matter... Old Joe is a "Placeholder President"... he only had two (2) jobs...

1. get Rump out of the White House

2. hold the fort until something better came along

Job (1) has been fulfilled.

Job (2) is still a work-in-progress.

Admittedly (2) is a low bar to hurdle but it illustrates the low expectations that a great many Americans have of him.

Mind you, he's screwed-up a half-dozen or more Big Ticket Items already, with the realistic prospect of more to come, but the price had to be paid.

The Left only run on hate.

They hate Trump, therefore Biden the Molester must be tolerated.

Along with the cavalcade of disaster and rubicon-crossing chaos that ensues in his wake.

At the end of the day, the Left are hollowed out monstruous harpies who no longer have the capacity for positive incentive.

They only know what they are against.

Because if they truly were to examine or engage in any introspection about what they are actually promoting, they couldn't live with their sorry selves.

In fact, they can't.

Which explains their derangement syndrome.

Everyone from the far left to the far right (and everyone in between) can agree on at least one issue: Biden is a complete oaf and a national embarrassment. He's totally ill-equipped to run a Boy Scout troop ... let alone, a nation. He should be in an old folks' home where mumbling and pooping ones' self are more commonplace.

The few dopes who still support the geriatric pedophile are, themselves, mental midgets.

No wonder we kicked your ass. Youre in a conservative site that leans towards conspiracy nuts looking for balance? Oh my fish and chips loving buddy you’re fishing in the wrong waters for balance.

We just had a great jobs report. There are at least two threads on it but not a lot of traction in debate cuz it was good news.

Biden has exceeded my expectations and has delivered a pretty solid two years. Dude may be re-elected until he’s 100.

Forum List

Back