Still no statistiaclly significant increases in the Daily average death numbers....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Numbers do not lie....but people do all the time...especially when they get thirty thousand dollars per dearth certificate.
Unfortunately however despite what they are claiming there have been no statically anomalies in the average daily death numbers of 8500 to 9000 people a day.
An Average number that has been steady for the past four to five years.

JO

Numbers do not lie....but people do all the time...especially when they get thirty thousand dollars per dearth certificate.
Unfortunately however despite what they are claiming there have been no statically anomalies in the average daily death numbers of 8500 to 9000 people a day.

JO

Tell that dumb shit to the folks who losing family members everyday to Covid.

JO
:link:

JO

Yeah....and the family members all have microscopes and degrees in microbiology right?
Tell your dumb shit to family members who want to know why COVID was on the dearth certificate even though no one had it.

JO

I don't help lazy people....

I did it...you can do it also.

JO

JO
Mortality rate in US has now dropped to 1.8%, critical case rate at .45%....and currently a mere .019% of the US is even infected.

JO

Covid has killed no one.....pneumonia, heart failure, etc have but not Covid.

JO

Yeah....and the family members all have microscopes and degrees in microbiology right?

Do you have one, how many patients have you treated with Covid?
Tell your dumb shit to family members who want to know why COVID was on the dearth certificate even though no one had it.

How do you know they didn't have it? Have you personally tested everyone who died from it?

JO

JO
lazy liar.

JO

Covid has killed no one.....pneumonia, heart failure, etc have but not Covid.

How do you know that? Oh wait you heard that from Rush or Tucker or Hannity.

JO

Do you have one, how many patients have you treated with Covid?

How do you know they didn't have it? Have you personally tested everyone who died from it?
I have 102 coworkers who tested positive for the leftyflu, 2 went to the hospital for a day and all went home to recover in 7-10 days and come back to work.

JO

JO
lazy liar.
Libber whiner.

20201211_163935.png

JO

JO
When you start a thread, you need a link, you'll see...

JO

JO
When you start a thread, you need a link, you'll see...
Everyone know all the statistics are on Worldmeters except the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back