STILL pushing the lies!!

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024

Even after all the REAL facts, all the LIES, all the SCAMS have been discovered.........and even after several Executive members of "Big Pharma" have stated on camera that all of this is lies..........

The CDC is STILL PUSHING THE BULLSHIT!!!!

The CDC needs to be punished for pushing propaganda, lies, and scare tactics to the sheeples!!!
And I mean "punished", as in pumping THEM with a couple gallons of their toxic and deadly "jabs" they are still trying to push off on the masses!!!!

Even after all the REAL facts, all the LIES, all the SCAMS have been discovered.........and even after several Executive members of "Big Pharma" have stated on camera that all of this is lies..........

The CDC needs to be punished for pushing propaganda, lies, and scare tactics to the sheeples!!!
And I mean "punished", as in pumping THEM with a couple gallons of their toxic and deadly "jabs" they are still trying to push off on the masses!!!!
No, but they do need to be indicted, and if found guilty sent to prison for life.

Another Anti-vax nutjob

A lot of lefties are still pushing the Biden/Fauci lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread covid.

Many thousands weren't as lucky as you. They died.
They would have died regardless. The jab seems to do more damage than it prevents.

I know people who have been multiply vaxxed and they keep getting covid.

The Marxists will be pushing on all fronts for ways to cheat in November. This is just one avenue of attack. It worked well last time, after all.

Forum List

Back