Still Report #1148 – Trump’s Big Turnaround in the Polls ( great Florida numbers)

By all means hold on to that good thought as long as you can. The memory of your current joy will be all you have to help you through you unavoidable depression when Hillary is elected.
Jeez these hillary panty sniffin government leeches are embarrassing. You Takers need to go to work somewhere.

The douche bags can deny it all they like, but Trump is surging and Hillary is circling the drain:

For the first time since the Democratic National Convention, Donald Trump is now leading Hillary Clinton in a daily tracking poll done by United Press International – or UPI. Trump now leads by 48,2% over 47.7% for Clinton.

Donald Trump has been catching up to Hillary Clinton in the UPI Daily Tracking Poll since he bottomed out on Aug. 6th at 43.14% - 9 days after the Democratic Convention.

Clinton has led Trump by as many as 7 points, but Trump got a huge 10 point bump from the Republican National Convention from July 18-21st.

Clinton’s bump from her convention – July 25-28 - was far less significant – 5% at the most, and some of that was due to Trump missteps.

Clinton hit her high on Aug. 16th at 50.84% - about a 7 point lead over Trump. But in the last 10 days, an impressive turnaround has occurred. Trump has risen 4 and-a-quarter points, while Clinton has slipped 3.1 percentage points – a 7.5 percentage point shift. Other polls are showing similar results.

In the end Hillary's worst enemy - truth always wins. For truth is that which if you ignore... is still the reality.

Truth in a political context is subjective and melodramatic.

That's what Hillary told you to cover her lies - and you are eating it all up.

For truth is that which is objective... generally.
Hillary tells me nothing by constantly spewing That shit doesn't bolster your argument.
As to truth
Objectivity

Objectivity is a process that allows people to work together and share knowledge, as long as the process is followed. The best objective method of discovering truth is the scientific method.

By all means hold on to that good thought as long as you can. The memory of your current joy will be all you have to help you through you unavoidable depression when Hillary is elected.
Jeez these hillary panty sniffin government leeches are embarrassing. You Takers need to go to work somewhere.
Coming from a poster who's never had a job.

I've been working for 45 years - not one unemployment check or government handout.

I've been working for 45 years - not one unemployment check or government handout.

And we have your anonymous internet postings to verify that!

That's all you Takers deserve.

Of course you have dear.

Making NYcarbineer statement correct.

Bellyacher.

The debates will decide the President
What happens when dump pusses out and doesn't show?

Her handlers will stick with with an EpiPen and drag her back onstage
When did dump have a sex change operation?

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

Isn't that the woman who wrote Melania's RNC speech?

Me too and me neither. You're not exceptional but you are pretty stupid.

Democrats lie about everything. Lying about you is inconsequential.

This coming from a poster that has never encountered a fact she didn't hate

The content of your posts determines that you meet the criteria for both frontal lobotomy and bottle in front of me.

Forum List

Back