Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

I don't dump on people, I dump on liars. The purpose of this thread was to lie about why they got denied a permit with the maraschino cherry of putting themselves up on a cross and claim the cloak of persecution...and you, for lying about the involvement of the Rolling Thunder.

Who's alleging persecution. I am merely stating we're riding through DC on 9/11. Permit-less and law abiding. Enjoy the traffic jam. Hope it fucks up the morning and evening commutes big time.

So you want people who had nothing to do with 9/11, denying the permit, or who are probably not Muslim to pay the price for your rally? People who have nothing to do with any of it will have to deal with traffic jams and you are happy they have to?
Have some humility, loser.

It's "YOU'RE," not "your." Didn't you learn a fuckin' thing in school?

You're the typical libtard that's an opinionated pussy that would rather worship a cartoon pulling it's pants down than patriotic Americans.

Most drug dealers are BLACK dumbass. There might be a couple pushers that are bikers, but that would be outlaw bikers, the ONE PERCENT. I realize you wouldn't know JACK SHIT about that though, hold up there in your mommy's fucking basement with no job. The VAST majority of bikers are damn good people.

Idiot.

The vast majority of outlaw bikers are better than liberals. In fact, all of them are.

Good, when they need a place to stay I'll send them your way.

It will be like old home week.

Yeaaaaah, as sympathetic as I am to the OP, I'm not sure if recreating Sturgis on the Washington Mall is a good idea.

There will be no topless horseshoes and Charlie Daniels music blaring. Just the sound of FREEDOM as we ride through....

I don't dump on people, I dump on liars. The purpose of this thread was to lie about why they got denied a permit with the maraschino cherry of putting themselves up on a cross and claim the cloak of persecution...and you, for lying about the involvement of the Rolling Thunder.

Who's alleging persecution. I am merely stating we're riding through DC on 9/11. Permit-less and law abiding. Enjoy the traffic jam. Hope it fucks up the morning and evening commutes big time.

Weird, I could have sworn the title of this OP was "Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???".

BTW - What's a "Muslilm"?

you should watch what you post about others..

She should watch what she posts about herself on the public Internet. The idiot posted her wedding pictures. Talk about a hideous sight.

Only a fucking dope would post personal shit like that.

Yeaaaaah, as sympathetic as I am to the OP, I'm not sure if recreating Sturgis on the Washington Mall is a good idea.

There will be no topless horseshoes and Charlie Daniels music blaring. Just the sound of FREEDOM as we ride through....

Well, if there are no topless women and Charlie Daniels music, then you definitely don't get a permit!

No, dingbat. We're riding to honor those who died on 9/11 their families and our servicemen/women.
Hopefully, we won't come within five miles of any of those towel-heads/people like you who support them.

Thanks. Hope that helped.

Support what? Muslim Americans that committed no crime?
Oh! FYI, innocent Muslims died on 9/11 too. Are you riding to honor them and their families?

It did help. It helped paint you as a bigot, but I already knew you were.

Already answered in this thread to the AFFIRMATIVE that we are honoring all men, women and children who perished on 9/11 regardless of race, religion, gender, etc. - dingbat. You must have been swigging Vodka when I posted that. See? You miss a lot when you're drunk and stupid. Scroll back when you sober up, dingbat.

Drunk? Half your rants sound like a closeted gay man who has to drink to deal with the pain. Come out already, you will be much happier. You will not have so much hate and anger.

So you are honoring every victim, but have a problem with peaceful Muslims matching on Washington? Why is that again?
Did they plan and execute the attack on 9/11?

So let me get this straight, a group of peaceful protesters who are all mostly Americans is a threat to you how?

Support what? Muslim Americans that committed no crime?
Oh! FYI, innocent Muslims died on 9/11 too. Are you riding to honor them and their families?

It did help. It helped paint you as a bigot, but I already knew you were.

Already answered in this thread to the AFFIRMATIVE that we are honoring all men, women and children who perished on 9/11 regardless of race, religion, gender, etc. - dingbat. You must have been swigging Vodka when I posted that. See? You miss a lot when you're drunk and stupid. Scroll back when you sober up, dingbat.

Drunk? Half your rants sound like a closeted gay man who has to drink to deal with the pain. Come out already, you will be much happier. You will not have so much hate and anger.

So you are honoring every victim, but have a problem with peaceful Muslims matching on Washington? Why is that again?

So let me get this straight, a group of peaceful protesters who are all mostly Americans is a threat to you how?

Where did I say I have a "problem with peaceful Muslims," dingbat? Can you please cite where I have this problem, drunk bitch?

you should watch what you post about others..

She should watch what she posts about herself on the public Internet. The idiot posted her wedding pictures. Talk about a hideous sight.

Only a fucking dope would post personal shit like that.

Like posting a picture of yourself riding a bike with a man? Who happened to be your son? Opening yourself up to criticism? I guess only a dope would post stuff like that.

Where did I say I have a "problem with peaceful Muslims," dingbat? Can you please cite where I have this problem, drunk bitch?

Why are you guys riding to DC again, moron?

Drunk bitch? You are sure a classy American.

I don't understand why anyone would be against the bikers going to Washington. It makes no sense to me.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back