Stolen Elections

Lying officials from a corrupt state are not good enough and never will be. GAVoter is still in court trying to get ballot images.

Then show us a better source than the actual election workers and the actual election managers. We have three folks immediately involved in the counting all contradicting you.

And you have you....citing your imagination.

Laughing......you citing your delusional fantasies are not good enough and never will be.

Then show us a better source than the actual election workers and the actual election managers. We have three folks immediately involved in the counting all contradicting you.

And you have you....citing your imagination.

Laughing......you citing your delusional fantasies are not good enough and never will be.
Really? How about the 923 election workers that came forward to say there was all kinds of illegal activity? What about them?

Lying officials from a corrupt state are not good enough and never will be. GAVoter is still in court trying to get ballot images.

Again, ya flamin' idiot, I'm not quoting any state officials. I'm citing video evidence.

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

The video shows fraud. You have nothing that changes that.

The video shows ballots being put under that table at 10PM.

The video YOU posted falsely claimed they were put under that table early in the morning.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

The video shows ballots being put under that table at 10PM.

The video YOU posted falsely claimed they were put under that table early in the morning.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:
The ballots were hidden until people were sent home. You know that. You got caught and you are telling people what they saw did not happen. You have no argument.

Really? How about the 923 election workers that came forward to say there was all kinds of illegal activity? What about them?

There were 923 election workers in Georgia that alleges illegal activity?

Show me, conman.

The ballots were hidden until people were sent home. You know that. You got caught and you are telling people what they saw did not happen. You have no argument.

They were not hidden, FruitLoops. They were put there at 10:00pm in front of observers and press.

The video YOU posted falsely claimed they were put there early in the morning.

Look at how you can't bring yourself to admit the video YOU posted is full of shit.

You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So no proof. Just someone claiming it on a website.

As far as your signature, I don't see it. I have signatures turned off.

And of course, blind links. First link, first claim and you get this:
1693245766352.png

These fucking Big Lie, conmen.

They were not hidden, FruitLoops. They were put there at 10:30pm in front of observers and press.

The video YOU posted falsely claimed they were put there early in the morning.

Look at how you can't bring yourself to admit the video YOU posted is full of shit.

You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
You keep repeating the lies from the GA. officials. ONE MORE TIME, those excuses do not cut it.

The video shows fraud. You have nothing that changes that.

Says who?

The Election Manager, a republican, has already confirmed that the election workers were doing exactly what they were suposed to do, securing the ballots for counting at another station.

You're a liar and a conman, Last.

You keep repeating the lies from the GA. officials. ONE MORE TIME, those excuses do not cut it.

Show me a better source on Georgia voting than Georgia voting officials.

There's a reason why you lying conmen have been laughed out of every court to ever hear your blithering idiocy.

And why you despite the courts with a fiery passion: the courts are were your grifts go to die.

Show me a better source on Georgia voting than Georgia voting officials.

There's a reason why you lying conmen have been laughed out of every court to ever hear your blithering idiocy.

And why you despite the courts with a fiery passion: the courts are were your grifts go to die.
A source that refuses any transparency is not worth one shit.

You just can't stop lying. Tells all.

Again, FruitLoops, I'm citing surveillance video, not GA officials.

A source that refuses any transparency is not worth one shit.

Laughing.....so you've got jack shit. While I've got the actual Georgia election officials -the world's leading experts on Georgia elections- laughing your dipshit nonsense out of the room.

There's a reason why your record of court is one of perfect failure, you fucking conman.

You just can't stop lying. Tells all.

Again, FruitLoops, I'm citing surveillance video, not GA officials.

I see different things than you. Most people see what I see. You, lying politicians, and a corrupt media have lied about this and continue to lie just like you. You all have 0 credibility.

Forum List

Back