Stolen Elections

Laughing.....so you've got jack shit. While I've got the actual Georgia election officials -the world's leading experts on Georgia elections- laughing your dipshit nonsense out of the room.

There's a reason why your record of court is one of perfect failure, you fucking conman.
Shove the experts. They are bought and paid for or intimidated by a corrupt DOJ and FBI.

I see different things than you. Most people see what I see. You, lying politicians, and a corrupt media have lied about this and continue to lie just like you. You all have 0 credibility.

Says the liar selling election lies to help raise literally HUNDREDS of millions of dollars from gullible rubes.

Again, you hate the courts with a passion because the courts require evidence. Not accusations. And you've got jackshit.

I'm still waiting for the 923 election workers in Georgia alleging illegal activity.

I won't hold my breath, conman.

Shove the experts. They are bought and paid for or intimidated by a corrupt DOJ and FBI.

Laughing.....and you wonder why you lose pathetically in court every time your delusional fantasies are offered.

Every single court. Every single time. From the SCOTUS to the state and county courts.

Demonstrating elegantly for what your cons are actually worth, grifter.

Says the liar selling election lies to help raise literally HUNDREDS of millions of dollars from gullible rubes.

Again, you hate the courts with a passion because the courts require evidence. Not accusations. And you've got jackshit.

I'm still waiting for the 923 election workers in Georgia alleging illegal activity.

I won't hold my breath, conman.
I never said they were all from GA. Pay attention, traitor.

Laughing.....and you wonder why you lose pathetically in court every time your delusional fantasies are offered.

Every single court. Every single time. From the SCOTUS to the state and county courts.

Demonstrating elegantly for what your cons are actually worth, grifter.
There is a video that explains what the courts did. It is all over the forum in multiple threads. Find it and watch it.

There is a video that explains what the courts did. It is all over the forum in multiple threads.

Every court, state, county, federal, even the USSC? Judges appointed by Bush, Obama, even Trump himself?

Your pathetic record of perfect failure isn't an isolated incident. Its one humililation after another as your laughable, dipshit nonsense was tossed out of court by one judge after another..

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

After another....

Every single one a comic failure. 63 times, 63 failures.

I see different things than you. Most people see what I see. You, lying politicians, and a corrupt media have lied about this and continue to lie just like you. You all have 0 credibility.

FruitLoops, you're fucked in the head, that's why you see surveillance video different from me.

It's plain as day on the video. At 10pm, they are seen putting the boxes under the table. At 10:45pm, the observers and press are seen leaving.

YOU posted a video which falsely claimed those ballot boxes were placed under that table early in the morning.

But the surveillance video shows they were really placed there at 10pm, in front of observers and press.

But you're so committed to this fantasy of yours, YOU can't bring yourself to admit the video YOU posted is full of shit.

FruitLoops, you're fucked in the head, that's why you see surveillance video different from me.

It's plain as day on the video. At 10pm, they are seen putting the boxes under the table. At 10:45pm, the observers and press are seen leaving.

YOU posted a video which falsely claimed those ballot boxes were placed under that table early in the morning.

But the surveillance video shows they were really placed there at 10pm, in front of observers and press.

But you're so committed to this fantasy of yours, YOU can't bring yourself to admit the video YOU posted is full of shit.
You keep lying and are upset that I am calling you out on it. Some, a lot of, people do not see it that way.

You keep lying and are upset that I am calling you out on it. Some, a lot of, people do not see it that way.

Projecting your lying fails you, nutjob.

Video proves the ballot boxes were put under that table at 10pm in front of observers and press. You claiming otherwise, in stark contrast to video, is proof you're lying.

Projecting your lying fails you, nutjob.

Video proves the ballot boxes were put under that table at 10pm in front of observers and press. You claiming otherwise, in stark contrast to video, is proof you're lying.
That is your side of it not mine. You calling anyone a liar is meaningless, traitor.

That is your side of it not mine. You calling anyone a liar is meaningless, traitor.

Poor, deranged FruitLoops. Reality is just not on your side.

Here the timestamp on the video shows press and observers are still present at 10:06:02pm...

Screenshot_20230828_145006_Samsung Internet.jpg

... and here are the election workers sliding offially sealed official GA ballot boxes under the table at 10:06:49pm...

Screenshot_20230828_145016_Samsung Internet.jpg

You lied, FruitLoops; and there's video proof you lied. :eusa_liar:

Poor, deranged FruitLoops. Reality is just not on your side.

Here the timestamp on the video shows press and observers are still present at 10:06:02pm...

View attachment 821624

... and here are the election workers sliding offially sealed official GA ballot boxes under the table at 10:06:49pm...

View attachment 821625

You lied, FruitLoops; and there's video proof you lied. :eusa_liar:
The middle picture does not show what you claim it does. I see a ladies head. No boxes.

The middle picture does not show what you claim it does. I see a ladies head. No boxes.

It actually does. It shows November 3rd, around 10PM.

What you're demonstrating is how desperately, willfully ignorant you are. And how you'll ignore anything, even your own video, to cling to your delusional fantasies, conman.

Of course it shows what I claim, ya raving lunatic. That woman is watching some guy sliding the ballot box under the table (circled in red)...

Screenshot_20230828_145016_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

It actually does. It shows November 3rd, around 10PM.

What you're demonstrating is how desperately, willfully ignorant you are. And how you'll ignore anything, even your own video, to cling to your delusional fantasies, conman.
It shows no boxes in the still the other traitor posted.

True the Vote has launched a new website, Open.Ink, which chronicles election data and investigations, including details of what the organization’s Catherine Engelbrecht calls “The Georgia Collection.”

balfultc.jpg
Within the Georgia collection is a document named “The Aftermath.” Using Georgia as an example, “The Aftermath” provides a summary that illustrates how non-existent voter roll maintenance in Georgia affected the 2020 election results. Biden reportedly won Georgia by about 12,000 votes, but around 67,000 votes in the state were illegally cast, according to True the Vote.

According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election, “19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia. 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia. Of the 19,077 votes, 16,986 were mail-in ballots. Of the 16,986 mail ballots, 8,984 were inactive according to state data.”

True the Vote has launched a new website, Open.Ink, which chronicles election data and investigations, including details of what the organization’s Catherine Engelbrecht calls “The Georgia Collection.”

balfultc.jpg
Within the Georgia collection is a document named “The Aftermath.” Using Georgia as an example, “The Aftermath” provides a summary that illustrates how non-existent voter roll maintenance in Georgia affected the 2020 election results. Biden reportedly won Georgia by about 12,000 votes, but around 67,000 votes in the state were illegally cast, according to True the Vote.

According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election, “19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia. 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia. Of the 19,077 votes, 16,986 were mail-in ballots. Of the 16,986 mail ballots, 8,984 were inactive according to state data.”

So we should believe the people who lied about 54,000 mules?

balfultc.jpg

So the very video you cited shows the ballots being properly stored at around 10PM....despite your conspiracy claims that the ballots were 'hidden' early in the morning.

You lied, conman.

So the very video you cited shows the ballots being properly stored at around 10PM....despite your conspiracy claims that the ballots were 'hidden' early in the morning.

You lied, conman.
I say you are lying.

Forum List

Back