Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....
Quit posting lies!

HOAXED: Media Falsely Claims Stone Shared Image of Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson In Crosshairs
abj-600x405.jpg

Judge ain't gonna like that one bit

Small snap of what was apparently wallpaper, with that symbol all over it, taken years ago

Guess you missed it.

Stone apologized to the judge

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Quit posting lies!

HOAXED: Media Falsely Claims Stone Shared Image of Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson In Crosshairs
abj-600x405.jpg

Judge ain't gonna like that one bit

Small snap of what was apparently wallpaper, with that symbol all over it, taken years ago

Guess you missed it.

Stone apologized to the judge

and?

The picture was from years ago, it was not photoshopped to put the sight beside her head.

Why don't you take a look at some of the other people in from of that 'wallpaper'.

Mueller + Clinton = Conflict of Interest | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

y'all are making a mountain out of a molehill.

And...as we can see...conservative republicans now blame justice and judges for having the NERVE to hold court as per our Constitution
And so called liberals are all of a sudden in favor of FISA courts and endless federal investigations and spying on Americans....

Stone is a complete moron harassing the judge in his case

I can see why Trump respected his advice so much

If I were the judge I would send a US Marshall to his house and throw his debauched ass in the slammer. All these right wing nut jobs giving Stone a pass after threatening a friggin federal judge just goes to show how far their heads are up Trump's ass.

Last edited:
She's a liberal pit bull guarding the house of evil and deceit...she ought to be ashamed of herself....
And...as we can see...conservative republicans now blame justice and judges for having the NERVE to hold court as per our Constitution.

Riiiight....as she issues a “gag order” on Stone in order to keep potential jurors from hearing his side of the story, yet no gag order on the main stream media that will trash his name with lies. That’s “fair” for fascists.

If I were the judge I would send a US Marshall to his house and throw him in the slammer. All these right wing nut jobs giving Stone a pass after threatening a friggin federal judge just goes to show how far their heads are up Trump's ass.
Of course you would. Truth be damned. Such a buch of failures the left has become

And...as we can see...conservative republicans now blame justice and judges for having the NERVE to hold court as per our Constitution
And so called liberals are all of a sudden in favor of FISA courts and endless federal investigations and spying on Americans....

You forget a phrase. Let me fix that for you.

"And so-called liberals are all of a sudden in favour of FISA courts and endless federal investigations and spying on Americans who are committing crimes, and working on behalf of Russia to undermine the and destroy the government of the United States of America."

You're welcome and good for them. Enough of these endless investigations of the Clintons which have found NOTHING and have no resulted in any charges, or even a finding that crimes were committed. Good to see the FBI actually arresting these treasonous assholes and throwing them in jail.

Roger Stone didn't feel as confident as USMB members about the awesomeness of his photo of the judge next to a crosshair.
The Snowflake just posted this:
Dzuh-SbUcAA51A3.png

Stone, like his Orange Emperor is a blowhard and a pussy, off course he is walking it all back and saying he didn't even post it. Someone else did! You just can't make this shit up!

She's a liberal pit bull guarding the house of evil and deceit...she ought to be ashamed of herself....
And...as we can see...conservative republicans now blame justice and judges for having the NERVE to hold court as per our Constitution.

Riiiight....as she issues a “gag order” on Stone in order to keep potential jurors from hearing his side of the story, yet no gag order on the main stream media that will trash his name with lies. That’s “fair” for fascists.

Perhaps if there wasn't clear and convincing evidence that it is STONE trying to poison the jury pool with lies, you might have a case.

If I were the judge I would send a US Marshall to his house and throw him in the slammer. All these right wing nut jobs giving Stone a pass after threatening a friggin federal judge just goes to show how far their heads are up Trump's ass.

"If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?"
dandy don

And again Johnlaw I repeat myself where is the phucking threat?

Perhaps if there wasn't clear and convincing evidence that it is STONE trying to poison the jury pool with lies, you might have a case.
You are not an American so your opinion on AMERICAN ISSUES is fucking irrelevant.

Can't you foreign trolls find forums about YOUR OWN COUNTRIES?

Of course you would. Truth be damned. Such a buch of failures the left has become
What truth is damned when a defendant under federal indictment posts a picture with the judge in crosshairs in direct violation of the gag order. The so-called law and order party has become the party of pussy whipped Trump supporters.

What truth is damned when a defendant under federal indictment posts a picture with the judge in crosshairs in direct violation of the gag order. The so-called law and order party has become the party of pussy whipped Trump supporters.
The picture is benign dumbass. Nor is it doctored in any fashion. Basically a stock photo.

You sir are a useful tool

The picture is benign dumbass. Nor is it doctored in any fashion. Basically a stock photo.

You sir, have been murked by Trump.

Selective political persecution and harassment.

If he wants to draw attention to his predicament I can't applaud his doing something that much over the line of decency.

You don't do that.

But if he needed to get our attention and the media might not run his story otherwise, then I will tolerate it.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

You sir, have been murked by Trump.
Trump is not the topic of this thread. How much rent do you charge for him to occupy your empty skull?

Forum List

Back